3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

alternatyv

Nov 30, 2020
Hi, so i'm a new daz3d user and i made this animation, i need some tips since i'm a beginner, i tried my best and i've watched some tutorial on animation here and there.

So if you guys have some tips it would be nice to sharing them to me, is the light okay, is the animation good, does this need more movement ?

Here the render's information :

1920x1080 : 24 FPS
72 FPS in total, the 48-72 part is looped.
500 iterations.

Thank you to the people who will take the time to give me advice or appreciations.

Alternatyv.

View attachment Bj.mp4

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
So, what do you think - day or night?
Vote for the one you like the best :)

Day..... View attachment 2597423
I'll say Day.

The lighting in the night version is slightly off. I think it would be an improvement to remove the light (or dim it) on her left side. Currently it sort of looks out of place with the night setting and motel sign is a bit too far back to light her up like that. Looks great thugh, just needs some tweaking to be perfect!

Reactions: Kroelle Cook

artistx

Aug 13, 2020
Hi, so i'm a new daz3d user and i made this animation, i need some tips since i'm a beginner, i tried my best and i've watched some tutorial on animation here and there.

So if you guys have some tips it would be nice to sharing them to me, is the light okay, is the animation good, does this need more movement ?

Here the render's information :

1920x1080 : 24 FPS
72 FPS in total, the 48-72 part is looped.
500 iterations.

Thank you to the people who will take the time to give me advice or appreciations.

Alternatyv.

View attachment 2597390
Looks damn good to me... did you make it from scratch?

So far I've only messed with customizing existing animations...

alternatyv

Nov 30, 2020
Looks damn good to me... did you make it from scratch?

So far I've only messed with customizing existing animations...
Yes i've done it from scratch, it was pretty difficult but since it's not a lot of images and "just" a loop, it took me less time than it should have taken.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes