3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Updated Milf Concept - I might change the hair if I find something that fits better.. I've been trying make more realistic characters.. this one is genesis8 but I've been wondering if I could make more realistic stuff with gen9.. just not in a rush to fill my HD with even more assets..
View attachment 2613450
You can make very realistic g8 models, Babina and ZsaZsa skins are excellent. Mix it up with skin builder 8. Or even take to Substance painter. Plenty of things you can try before jumping to a new model frame and gathering loads of assets. My models I post on here are g8f!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: artistx and Rizo

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022
Updated Milf Concept - I might change the hair if I find something that fits better.. I've been trying make more realistic characters.. this one is genesis8 but I've been wondering if I could make more realistic stuff with gen9.. just not in a rush to fill my HD with even more assets..
View attachment 2613450
Nice render.
I actually like the hair and think it fits well with the face, but more so the face...high cheek bones and dimples...lovely mouth and a great expression...gorgeous :p

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes