3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I do prefer G8 for most character (though sometimes their eyes closing seems to be bugged), when it comes to game characters, I prefer to use whatever the Dev used originally as I find the G3 to G8 conversion doesn't quite do it 100%, especially in the face, though I think there is a newer conversion script that does a better job in more accurately converting the face.
Good to know. What are your opinion about Gen 9? I tried to work with them couple time, detalization is amazing. Specially facial emotions.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Actually almost took me all day to just paint that little bit of jam, first and last time I think.
Hey, it looks good though! However if you want to play around with fluids you should look into Blender and it's mantaflow system. It is rather awesome for liquid simulation.

Midzay

Oct 20, 2021
Friends, if English is your native language and you notice an error in my text, let me know. I would appreciate it.
The conception of the goddess Bast

The Sun God Ra appeared to Isis in the form of a cat. The meetings were held in a cave so that the bustle of the palace would not distract from the conversations. Each time the topic of conversation became more and more into the fundamentals of the universe. The day came when Isis' distrust of Ra was finally broken.
- God of the Sun, impart at least a small part of your wisdom, Isis pleaded.
- Turn your back to me," said Ra, "and I will do as you ask.

Cat Bast.jpg

Greengiant3D

Apr 28, 2018
Hey, it looks good though! However if you want to play around with fluids you should look into Blender and it's mantaflow system. It is rather awesome for liquid simulation.
Yeah, I've played around with that before, I'm a bit rusty with blender these days though, haven't used it for a while.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes