3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

wildcat99sh

Aug 31, 2017
I have a 3060 12gb and some of my render take like 8 minutes with simple backgrounds but the one im rendering now is gonna take like 8 hours. So can i ask with what pixel size you are rendering ? if your renders take 3,5 minutes
i'm rendering now with 3500 x 2100 with an aspect ratio of 5.0 x 3.0
Yeah ok, i'm rendering pics for a comic (or VN...) and the resolution is only 1024x768. Pixelsize i have to look up tomorrow, when i'm back at my "workstation".
However, if your render takes 8 hrs, wow, .... but imagine how long it would take with an old GPU like a 660 or only with CPU.

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
Yeah ok, i'm rendering pics for a comic (or VN...) and the resolution is only 1024x768. Pixelsize i have to look up tomorrow, when i'm back at my "workstation".
However, if your render takes 8 hrs, wow, .... but imagine how long it would take with an old GPU like a 660 or only with CPU.
yeah ok that makes sense thx for answering anyway's

firogenis80

Oct 11, 2019
SUPER MODEL OLGA - Version with text

A young girl goes to a coffee shop to buy a cup a coffee, an artist approaches her and offers her a job, he is a director and a photographer working in the adult film industry , he persuades her to follow him to his studio down the road and makes her have an audition with his partner Jack, filming the entire scene...it's not that Olga has any problem with that , she is a sex addict and she finds it very interesting making money out of the thing she loves most....being f@cked .....

this is available :

Join my discord for more exusive stuff and promos

Scene13-text.jpg Scene18-text.jpg Scene23-text.jpg Scene35-text.jpg

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes