3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
Nov 9, 2020
ligboppa's: Charlie and Jamie Cramp

dfx8wfo-66c23f13-badf-43b9-ba53-c8fdaf886b56.jpg dfx8wg4-43f8b10d-16ad-43f5-8ddf-78a95eadd532.jpg dfx8wfw-aba1dbeb-bc3c-4d69-8640-c5844cf1bc88.jpg dfx8wes-b2b632c3-8835-49d5-8b29-d885fd458d95.jpg

Story: Jamie, a student of Charlie's, suffered a cramp in her leg while participating in her high school's field day. Charlie helps relieve her pain; she is an expert on the human body after all. . . Yet another case of thick thighs saving lives.

This was part of an art exchanged with ligboppa, a very polite lewdmaker.

You can find the rest of this saucy scenario as well as full sets of his renders on his

P.s. Charlie and Jamie can both help me with my cramp anytime they want.

GitanoArtx

Apr 23, 2021
Hello everyone. I would like to ask the experts. First, the context...

I render only with CPU as I don't have at the moment a powerfull computer (no GPU). I was working with the original textures (4096px) and to achieve the portraits that I shared at the beginning it took me too much time so, researching tips on the internet, I applied the technique of reducing the texture size to 2048px. The difference was immediately noticeable as I reduced the rendering times by half, apart from a couple of adjustments in the program.

Now to the subject... I'm noticing two things that I don't like, one is that the skin looks too "real" and with real I mean the details, to the point that I consider it looks pretty bad. The other is that I noticed in the last renders that there are some strange marks (I mada a highlight in the image so you can appreciate it better).

I wonder if having reduced the textures affects the result. I thought not because for the same reason I'm rendering at maximum 2160px but I'm not an expert. Any suggestions? What comments can I get from those who have much more experience than me?

I include original render without photoshop retouching, for your review.

Thanks in advice!

theBrunette@theRedhead_01 - copia.png

Zavijava_

Oct 19, 2020
Hello everyone. I would like to ask the experts. First, the context...

I render only with CPU as I don't have at the moment a powerfull computer (no GPU). I was working with the original textures (4096px) and to achieve the portraits that I shared at the beginning it took me too much time so, researching tips on the internet, I applied the technique of reducing the texture size to 2048px. The difference was immediately noticeable as I reduced the rendering times by half, apart from a couple of adjustments in the program.

Now to the subject... I'm noticing two things that I don't like, one is that the skin looks too "real" and with real I mean the details, to the point that I consider it looks pretty bad. The other is that I noticed in the last renders that there are some strange marks (I mada a highlight in the image so you can appreciate it better).

I wonder if having reduced the textures affects the result. I thought not because for the same reason I'm rendering at maximum 2160px but I'm not an expert. Any suggestions? What comments can I get from those who have much more experience than me?

I include original render without photoshop retouching, for your review.

Thanks in advice!

View attachment 2635204
Turning down the bumpmap strength helps - I usually leave it a bit above half of what it was before optimizing, but of course the specific map and the lighting can affect which values look good. Increasing the subsurface scattering can help too, but those values can be hard to work with, and take a lot of practice to get looking right.

I sometimes get those artifacts along the UV seams as well, I think results tend to be better if you turn off "use smooth scale" in Scene Optimizer (assuming that's how you're reducing your textures).

Reactions: GitanoArtx
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes