3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
Hello everyone. I would like to ask the experts. First, the context...

I render only with CPU as I don't have at the moment a powerfull computer (no GPU). I was working with the original textures (4096px) and to achieve the portraits that I shared at the beginning it took me too much time so, researching tips on the internet, I applied the technique of reducing the texture size to 2048px. The difference was immediately noticeable as I reduced the rendering times by half, apart from a couple of adjustments in the program.

Now to the subject... I'm noticing two things that I don't like, one is that the skin looks too "real" and with real I mean the details, to the point that I consider it looks pretty bad. The other is that I noticed in the last renders that there are some strange marks (I mada a highlight in the image so you can appreciate it better).

I wonder if having reduced the textures affects the result. I thought not because for the same reason I'm rendering at maximum 2160px but I'm not an expert. Any suggestions? What comments can I get from those who have much more experience than me?

I include original render without photoshop retouching, for your review.

Thanks in advice!

View attachment 2635204
Did you use the daz denoizer? You can get some ugly smudges from that.

Some older optimizing tips
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WooShang

Jan 8, 2021
Manufacturer Details:

Digidol 'Elecorn' and Digidol 'Sentinel' cannot fit into packaging and
will be shipped directly to your door. Fran n Fran ('Frans') cannot be sold seperately.

Digidol and accessories are available in select adult shops only.

PRE-ORDER YOURS NOW by fingering the like button.
* BOGO only available during this promotion *
Scheduled Release - 5/27/23 (Milfy Saturday)

Anna-Mae 3.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes