3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Shivawn

Apr 30, 2020
smfh...

Sometimes I wonder how I'm even allowed on this thread. You guys are f*king AMAZING !!! :love: :love: :love:

*** don't react ! I'm just sayin' ***
I've exactly the same feeling...
albundy-married-with-children.gif
You're wrong. You are amazing, we all are. Helping people, give them advices, inspiring everyone here and helping them to improve their skills. You do so much, you're a part of this site. Well, finally, this message is for everyone here.
Don't underestimate yourself guys, you're awesome ;)

mrbigchungus

Mr Brosef Chungus
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2019
I changed up some of my render settings after digging through advice here on "pixel filter" and some other details. To my eyes, it's better than the earlier Milfy Cases content, and light years ahead of Her Heart's Desire...but what do ya'll think?
day1chapt02photocont027.png

darkside80

Jun 25, 2017
View attachment 2664204
I really love your work but this one, it's like her neck is broken. I feel pain for her, really. (You're lucky you didn't see my face when I saw this one o_O). Did you ever try to turn your head like this? You'd better not :ROFLMAO:
This detail also intrigued me when I posed the character. At first, she didn't have her head turned quite so hard, but her eyes didn't look right - it was as if she was squinting. So I cheated a little.
And don't get me wrong, Elena may be a certain age, but she's very flexible. :D

• Haha
Reactions: Shivawn and PikZik

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
Aunt Becky: "Jack, you've gotten so big since the last time I saw you!"

Jack: "Thanks Aunt Becky! It's so awesome you will be staying while you're visiting! It'll be so nice to have a beautful woman around the house, right mom?"

Mom: "Wha...?!?"

Aunt Becky: "Sis, you've really raised quite the gentleman here!"

Mom: "Yeah Becky, he's a real Cassanova..."

Cassanova.jpg

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes