3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

wildcat99sh

Aug 31, 2017
one side takes time to do something with effort the other puts words into a generator the AI might get better sure but most people will revolt against it. at least it's my opinion on the matter.
Not to forget, that AI can only create new stuff based on things it already knows.
New combinations, maybe slight derivations, but not really really new, as AI has a limited "fantasy" and creativity.

And where is the satisfaction when telling a computer "give me xyz" and receive a pic in a couple of minutes?
OK, it might be "perfect" (regarding the prompt i typed in) and quite faster. But i personally created...nothing.

When AI really achieves the power and all possibilities of the human brain in the future, then we should get worried...

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
I wonder what you guys think? Will Ai beat Daz with the time? I mean rendering needs knowlage, practice, skill and hardware. For Ai generated images just a description needed. Will Ai win the competition over old school rendering or Daz will use build in Ai engine in the future like Photoshop beta? Currently Ai has trouble with hands, feet and fine detailed body parts but I think its only matter of time and thats will changing. What do you think what is the future of Daz?
any AI implementation I can think will reduce your need to buy their assets, which is what Daz is created for

Reactions: Beast Within

DataMining

Sep 26, 2020
I wonder what you guys think? Will Ai beat Daz with the time? I mean rendering needs knowlage, practice, skill and hardware. For Ai generated images just a description needed. Will Ai win the competition over old school rendering or Daz will use build in Ai engine in the future like Photoshop beta? Currently Ai has trouble with hands, feet and fine detailed body parts but I think its only matter of time and thats will changing. What do you think what is the future of Daz?
Beat? maybe some people will move away from DAZ but just like with drawing the ai can help but it cant really replace because most people who create stuff want 100% control. Even a precise 100+ pages long prompt will not be able to get an outfit, model or such just like I want it.
So I see AI more as just another tool for doing stuff. Just like when sculpting, cloth simulation and so on became common in 3d. Your average daz user that just create a single render a week of maybe a pin-up pose might move away from daz though. But we will see. For me personally it does not change much as I care just as much about the creation of stuff to the actual final render.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes