3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

ViktoriaGames

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2022
Thanks to the great service from "Boost for Daz" I was finally able to finish my work for my new project. Can't wait to show more of these renders For all of you who like to create scenes, render, maybe want to do your first VN project yourself... Check out #BoostforDaz it will make your life easier when the Render time is on the clock :cool:

2.png 3.png 1.png

Last edited:

Giant Dwarf

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I wonder what you guys think? Will Ai beat Daz with the time? I mean rendering needs knowlage, practice, skill and hardware. For Ai generated images just a description needed. Will Ai win the competition over old school rendering or Daz will use build in Ai engine in the future like Photoshop beta? Currently Ai has trouble with hands, feet and fine detailed body parts but I think its only matter of time and thats will changing. What do you think what is the future of Daz?
daz already in the way to use AI, check this out

• Angry
Reactions: Night Hacker

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
A render that took me a few days to do.I have Photoshop Elements 2023 now. But didnt start taking tutorials for it. Anyway like usual all criticism is welcome. And here the list of assets used.
1. Diamond
2. HOLLOW DRESS
3. FK-Those Beads
4. Simplicity Chains & Piercings
5. Twizted Belly Rings
6. Nail Art
7. BackBunch Hair
8. Ally Heels
9. Cake One
10. Render Studio
11. Easy Poses
12. Heel Control
13. Simply Express it
Diamond closeup.jpg Diamond Fullbody postwork.jpg 14. Lumiere Iray Portrait Plus

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes