3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
cheats? Make a very low poly mesh that subdiv easily. Then up the subframes a bit to make everything more "heavy" and then use displacement and normal maps to build / show the details. Its basically just dforce ropes that does not deform easily and use maps to show form the geometry.
So its just smoke and mirrors.
View attachment 2746998
In blender you could have the high poly mesh get its deformation from a low poly version. You could have it simply be a strip with the edges where the links are to avoid unwanted deformation of any beads. Figured there was a way to do this in daz but i haven't figured it out.

Btw you really should use a PFP. Besides the fact that your stuff is distinctive its hard to spot your posts when its just a giant "D".

DataMining

Sep 26, 2020
In blender you could have the high poly mesh get its deformation from a low poly version. You could have it simply be a strip with the edges where the links are to avoid unwanted deformation of any beads. Figured there was a way to do this in daz but i haven't figured it out.

Btw you really should use a PFP. Besides the fact that your stuff is distinctive its hard to spot your posts when its just a giant "D".
yeah hoping for an update to dforce but I wont hold my breath haha

PFP? Eh what does that mean? Giant D? As in my user name?

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes