EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
duet banner1.jpg

Overview:
This is the story of a young married couple moving into a new neighborhood after selling their home due to an unexpected financial crisis. In a new environment with new problems and encounters, the couple faces new challenges and opportunities that could redefine, transform or even threaten their relationship.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-04-29
Release Date: 2024-04-27
Developer: King B
Censored: No
Version: 0.12.4
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Patches:
Copy protection fix
Extras: Walkthrough - - DRM Fix
RCC14 thanks for the links
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

pythonw_Iuj8Jf0RIP.jpg 21penit3.jpg 17jeneths9.jpg 21bjcum1.jpg pythonw_d4dI9NZIxp.png pythonw_zH7IGgUTkF.png 11natpettouch34 ani1.png 17jeneths11ani2.jpg 16natethtitj 1.png 17natselfie4.png pythonw_5Bs2qfEbIQ.jpg 19natbath.jpg natethbedsexsheetani2.jpg pythonw_n0mZC7h7ZU.png 28carlnattalk 2.jpg 25natofffice3.jpg 27eroffice6.jpg pythonw_0NI2n30UK7.gif pythonw_0tG9TcTpa6.jpg 36carontop 2.jpg pythonw_vwQUY5hVD6.jpg 24natethlaptop1.jpg 36carsex4 5.jpg 28jennatmatbr1.jpg 28natvangrind1n2.jpg 36carontop 2.jpg 28natmatsex2ani 5.jpg pythonw_UWD3Gypnmc.png

Last edited by a moderator:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
If the game adapts to the choices of the player then it would be nice if the couple eventually broke up if/when they cheated on each other. The entire idea that we could steer them to cheat but then have them stay together is somewhat farcical and certainly doesn't seem that it would fit the " realistic, organic, and complex manner" promised in the write up. Sure I don't expect that to happen right away but if the protagonists find out that they are being cheated on OR cheat and decide they like their new partner better then it would make sense for the original relationship to end.

I am curious to see how much the player can actually influence the story or if it is another game that promises the moon but fails to deliver.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
This looks like something I need to have on my "High" Priority list. (y)
I like the art (Kinda reminds me of Telltales Games graphics) XD
Also... So many of my fav tags BDSM - Blackmail - Cheating - NTR - Fmc - Corruption
I think this can have a good future. (One thing I hope/wish to see is the Fmc to wear stockings the more corrupt/blackmailed she gets. Even some latex if there is some "hard"core bdsm scenes) :giggle::coffee:

The very best of luck to you King B with the game. (y)
(Btw! You should ask for a "Game Dev" Tag.) :)

King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
If the game adapts to the choices of the player then it would be nice if the couple eventually broke up if/when they cheated on each other. The entire idea that we could steer them to cheat but then have them stay together is somewhat farcical and certainly doesn't seem that it would fit the " realistic, organic, and complex manner" promised in the write up. Sure I don't expect that to happen right away but if the protagonists find out that they are being cheated on OR cheat and decide they like their new partner better then it would make sense for the original relationship to end.

I am curious to see how much the player can actually influence the story or if it is another game that promises the moon but fails to deliver.
This is what I'm aiming for, too. I am planning for at least a couple endings with the couple breaking up. Hopefully, things will flow smooth.

You can get an idea of the logics of the story adapting by looking at the walkthrough. I made it as a flow chart since I couldn't figure out how to write a normal walkthrough for it. After the next update, the story will start to branch out making things more complex.

This legit made me laugh out so hard. Thank you so much.
I should have included that earring.

Last edited:

King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
https://f95zone.to/sam/latest_alpha/

I agree. With both.
I like tracing to give things a bit of a comic style look though, hopefully the dev will get better at it. I see potential. (y)
Yeah, I'm still not at a level I'm satisfied with. I'm also hoping to get better at this style. I started reading on ren'py and practice drawing only two months ago.

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Or you can choose to push them down the path of ruin and debauchery. It's all up to your decision,
Old Dude: "You still have a long way to go padawan."

Promising project, however, the dev needs to take another look at how the art is playing out in this game cause that filter makes things look surreal, not aesthetically pleasing in the slightest.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes