• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
Seems interesting....
hope theres swinging tag in future. I'll look for this. Thankyou Dev, keep hardwork

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
Seems interesting....
hope theres swinging tag in future. I'll look for this. Thankyou Dev, keep hardwork

Reactions: m4pII

mistkae

Oct 23, 2017
It's remarkable how many MCs in these wild sex adventure Ren'py games happen to also be freelance software developers and programmers

• Haha
Reactions: ProximaLewds

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I looked at the walkthrough and it seems like there is only willing cuck/netorase stuff. Is there any plans for classic NTR? The plot where the husband doesn't know for sure until later, and do not support this stuff but can't do anything about it. Where the wife gets corrupted slowly despite trying to be a good wife. Stuff like that.

King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
I looked at the walkthrough and it seems like there is only willing cuck/netorase stuff. Is there any plans for classic NTR? The plot where the husband doesn't know for sure until later, and do not support this stuff but can't do anything about it. Where the wife gets corrupted slowly despite trying to be a good wife. Stuff like that.
Yes, the stats jealousy for the male and lust for the females play a big part towards that route. Even in this first update that route opens up if you carefully navigate through the flow chart.

Effinpist

May 10, 2018
In the scene where you meet the neighbor couple, and you can either stare at her legs or not, if you pick look away, or of you pick to stare, the woman still tells your wife that you were checking her out, and gets angry and they leave, so just out of curiosity, why even give the choice if the outcome is the same? I'm trying this game with the hopes of it having a swinging/sharing path in the future. (fingers crossed)

Reactions: ustar

King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
In the scene where you meet the neighbor couple, and you can either stare at her legs or not, if you pick look away, or of you pick to stare, the woman still tells your wife that you were checking her out, and gets angry and they leave, so just out of curiosity, why even give the choice if the outcome is the same? I'm trying this game with the hopes of it having a swinging/sharing path in the future. (fingers crossed)
Yes, it was done like that due to Jenna's character and personality I have envisioned for later in the story. These first parts play a major role in defining the personalities of the two main characters. So Erik choosing to not look at Jenna does make a big change in the story despite her telling the truth or lie to Nat that he looked at her.

Anyway, thanks for telling me this. I'll take a look at the codes again to make sure that it wasn't a bug.

Reactions: ustar

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Not a huge NTR fan, but surprisingly I liked this game.
Judging by the walkthrough, there is a cuckold route, a romantic route, and an "angry" route (where they will most likely cheat each other)

I personally don't like cuckold stuff. In such stories, I am more interested in when a couple has a good relationship and have fun together. Are you planning swinging or sharing content?

Last edited:

Traptism

Nov 21, 2017
Dang. Malwarebytes detected this as ransomware and Avira stopped it from accessing the registry.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
seems interesting although not fond of the filter.

but im curious is there a path where MC and Female MC can seduce other girls into their bed?

like if they can go down the path of lust can they eventually find out they like being the ones in charge?

otherwise the fact that NTR and corruption is avoidable and theres still a story to be had is still interesting enough for me to play.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
This is what I'm aiming for, too. I am planning for at least a couple endings with the couple breaking up. Hopefully, things will flow smooth.

You can get an idea of the logics of the story adapting by looking at the walkthrough. I made it as a flow chart since I couldn't figure out how to write a normal walkthrough for it. After the next update, the story will start to branch out making things more complex.

This legit made me laugh out so hard. Thank you so much.
I should have included that earring.

Are you also a literature author by any chance? There is one that goes by your same name in a few other places. If you are, i'm super excited to see more of this. If you aren't, I'm still super excited as long as you keep developing this. Looks really promising.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes