r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
What do I have to do to see the route of the elderly neighbour?
Peter & Nat (Peter's offer):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vanilla path (Peter's offer)

Cuckold Path (Peter's offer)

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018

You're the 先生 (せんせい) of tips for the different routes

• Red Heart
Reactions: r0ckh0und

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

LOL. Working for Peter on the Vanilla path is hilarious. 10/10 would emasculate him again.

• Haha
Reactions: r0ckh0und

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
LOL. Working for Peter on the Vanilla path is hilarious. 10/10 would emasculate him again.
It sure gets interesting on that vanilla path with Nat focused on being an exhibitionist and working for Peter :sneaky:
It can also turn out to be the last wonderful thing that can happen to Peter...

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
What is the difference in the “updates”? In the new update, the game ends at the same point as in 12.0. Or has the game just been refreshed?

Brokebacker

Nov 29, 2019
Darrell should ask Nat and Ethan to go with him to the beach. Only he forgot to mention it's a nudist only beach :oops:
Nat would probably be slightly hesitant at first, being seen completely naked in such a public place, even if it is a nudist beach.
But at this point she would eventually cave in and strip down, what would Ethan do? Would he be too embarrassed being seen naked in public, especially since Darrell is there as well?

Would he be willing to leave his wife there and go wait in the car for a few hours to escape potential embarrassment? :unsure:
But if he does that maybe Nat will lose even more respect for him, even if she won't admit it. Maybe it's worth taking the risk even if someone sees them and puts two and two together. :confused:

These are the type of scenarios I would like to see Ethan struggle with as they become more public and Nat becomes less restrained.

KROM95

May 14, 2019
65gym 8.jpg
The hunger.

As Nat's lustful eyes drank the sight of Darrel's glistening pumped-up muscles,

she walked towards him while taking off her top, unveiling her big and shapely breasts.

There wasn't even a hint of hesitation or shyness in Nat's actions anymore.

There was only the hunger of lust Nat desperately wanted to sate.

Nat was convinced only this black god, with his divine tool between his legs, could fully douse the intense fire in her loins and soul.

His big black cock.

P.S - I'm sorry about the lack of teasers in the past weeks. I have been a bit busy. The update should come at the end of the month.

pedrogz

Mar 1, 2022
View attachment 3655070
The hunger.

she walked towards him while taking off her top, unveiling her big and shapely breasts.

Nat was convinced only this black god, with his divine tool between his legs, could fully douse the intense fire in her loins and soul.

His big black cock.

P.S - I'm sorry about the lack of teasers in the past weeks. I have been a bit busy. The update should come at the end of the month.
1716241787967.png

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 3655070
The hunger.

His big black cock.

The floor looks really odd in that image. Unless Darrel spent a fortune lining up the grain on some very expensive floorboards, the camera seems to have a selective fisheye lens.

Oh well, not that big a deal. I wonder if the update will be purely for path were Nat is working in the gym, or if it will have content for other paths as well?

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes