Seittitgib

Mar 26, 2018
View attachment 3635754 View attachment 3635756
Yes is his wife, but when Darrel say this, it's means that now Darrel is the owner of Nat, and Nat accept, eventually in a future, Darrel will show his dominance and obvius Ethan will need permissions to fuck his wife
I think it could be a fun roleplay for sure!

only on the NTR cuck path. which i don't play. cause who wants to play as a cuck. while i do play the NTR path, i do so with Ethan not taking Nat's cheating and kicking her to the curb. cause like Darryl, she belong to the streets. and he belongs in a wooden box 6 feet underground.
It's not that serious LMAO

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
Why should Ethan suffer Darrell's bullying, I could understand, give NAT the satisfaction of fucking with him, but Ethan is the husband and has his duties and rights as a marriage contract, like Nat, therefore, Darrel is just a cock to use and throw, or Ethan can calmly kick NAt, share, open relationship, I could accept them, if Ethan also fucks with beautiful women, or fuck everyone, hahahah

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Is Old Pete so unpopular? Why is there a little update and no more content.
Based on this forum he is probably the most popular lol. His content needs to be spaced out, though, because he has the least amount of life left and just as soon as he fucks Nat he is going to need a mortician. The funeral director already has his coffin picked out and his plot is being excavated even as we speak.

Sep 25, 2020
View attachment 3635754 View attachment 3635756
Yes is his wife, but when Darrel say this, it's means that now Darrel is the owner of Nat, and Nat accept, eventually in a future, Darrel will show his dominance and obvius Ethan will need permissions to fuck his wife
Nah, not whole Nat, just her pussy. He didn't claim any rights to her ass, mouth or other parts of body and Nat didn't transfer those rights either. She just acknowledged Darrel's rights to her pussy.

So Ethan can fuck with her without Darrel's permission, if he's gonna use other holes.

Read carefully quotes you're posting... ;)

Reactions: Seittitgib

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Nah, not whole Nat, just her pussy. He didn't claim any rights to her ass, mouth or other parts of body and Nat didn't transfer those rights either. She just acknowledged Darrel's rights to her pussy.

So Ethan can fuck with her without Darrel's permission, if he's gonna use other holes.

Read carefully quotes you're posting... ;)
Yes that's his quote but the path is dominance and control. No Ethan doesn't need permission from Darrell, but it means nat will more frequently decline Ethan.

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
What do I have to do to see the route of the elderly neighbour?
Peter & Nat (Peter's offer):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vanilla path (Peter's offer)

Cuckold Path (Peter's offer)

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018

You're the 先生 (せんせい) of tips for the different routes

• Red Heart
Reactions: r0ckh0und

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

LOL. Working for Peter on the Vanilla path is hilarious. 10/10 would emasculate him again.

• Haha
Reactions: r0ckh0und

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
LOL. Working for Peter on the Vanilla path is hilarious. 10/10 would emasculate him again.
It sure gets interesting on that vanilla path with Nat focused on being an exhibitionist and working for Peter :sneaky:
It can also turn out to be the last wonderful thing that can happen to Peter...

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
What is the difference in the “updates”? In the new update, the game ends at the same point as in 12.0. Or has the game just been refreshed?

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes