NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
In case anyone cares, this is slightly optimized version:

Reactions: King B

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
She looks like she's 55 though
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please remake the Female MC to actually look like she's mid 20 or age her up in the text line. mid 30 at the very least.

Last edited:
Reactions: MyUserName1234

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I thought it may have been that turd Norton but I turned it off and it still did it. Tried the Mega and the Workupload and they both did it. :(

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I thought it may have been that turd Norton but I turned it off and it still did it. Tried the Mega and the Workupload and they both did it. :(
what kind of operating system are you using and are you starting with the -32 exe or the normal one?

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Try deleting the /executable-name/-32.exe in the main directory. That helps with some systems running oddly configured Python code.

Reactions: SomeOldFart

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Windows 7 64
hmm it should work if you downloaded the linux/pc version and start it with the exe that is not named -32
But your issue could be win7 being so old now. I know some games don't work on win7 at all anymore because it's not supported by microsoft anymore.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
hmm it should work if you downloaded the linux/pc version and start it with the exe that is not named -32
But your issue could be win7 being so old now. I know some games don't work on win7 at all anymore because it's not supported by microsoft anymore.
Yeah, I am going to try the Shift + G trick to open the Renpy and force a different graphics option. If not, guess I will look into a new PC. This isn't the 1st time. :(

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
GOT IT!!!! Switched from Automatic to the 2nd option of Force Angle 2 renderer and it made it work. :love: This also works for fuzzy words too. ;)

1623969525134.png

ohhaiguize

Oct 2, 2018
here's my quick and dirty review after playing the game 3/5
Good
-
seems like a good setup for NTR / cheating / cuckold
- Renders look...unique
-fairly simple to play with clear stats (you have most likely played a game like this before)
Bad
- SHORT, closer to a demo to me.
- Render style is unique but comes off as ugly (to me) and wipes away any details
- fairly typical set up.

Not too bad but not amazing either with a strange visual style. I personally prefer my NTR in a visual novel format, it takes the fun away for me when I (as the player) can just select "cheat on husband". But either way ill keep my eyes on this.

King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Yeah, I am going to try the Shift + G trick to open the Renpy and force a different graphics option. If not, guess I will look into a new PC. This isn't the 1st time. :(
The android version worked well through bluestack emulator. Maybe that's another option for you.

Reactions: SomeOldFart
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes