broyo

Jun 17, 2017
This could be pretty great. Hopefully won't get abandoned...

You should also consider allowing name changes of the MCs.

Reactions: Albaduldür

Lustyboy1998

Dec 11, 2020
I really like this game very much.this game will definitely fill my expectations of upcoming updates. The protagonist models was so nice.dev pls release the next update in short span of days. I can't wait.

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
I think I hit a bug. After she storms out of the kitchen being pissed at the geezer and her bf she is suddenly back there and then they have tea in friendly atmosphere.

King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
I think I hit a bug. After she storms out of the kitchen being pissed at the geezer and her bf she is suddenly back there and then they have tea in friendly atmosphere.
Yes, I noticed the exact bug today when coding the next part. It was a missed connection to scene end. Sorry about that. It'll be fixed in the next update.

Jul 4, 2017
So far looks like a generic NTR/Swinger story, complete with creepy old men and BBC muclebound hulks. We'll see if it manages to avoid the typical cliches of the genre as it goes along, but I remain skeptical.

Asuya

Aug 4, 2017
King B
A great start! I love artstyle, the story looks great, the woman is ... really sexy, the gym scene is gonna be hmm perfect :devilish:. As someone I like say : "NTR attack!" MORE MORE ! I am waiting for the next update and I subscribe for a long time (does it feel like I liked? Haha Yes it is :love: )

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Played it.
Interesting, I like the setup and the art (despite not being too attracted to Nat physique).
Just two things:
- hope you'll add cheating paths (especially Nat cheating on him)
- maybe don't be too strict on choices to be able to reach naughty behaviours (for example to have Nat show the goodies to the old man I thing the requirements are too strict)

Good luck, I'm curious to see how this evolves :)

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Alright, King, I played your stuff and you're looking good.
It ended way too fast my man.
Once you have 3 NTR scenes and I can gauge the speed of your development you can count on my support.
I have only one suggestion so far:
The first scene with the wife needs an option where she is too tired to fuck.
I can't speak for all NTR fans out there but that scene is like an NTR scene for people who can't handle NTR. My dick went soft instantly.

Thanks for the game brother

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes