he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
Interesting media style, I like it it might be contributing to the immersion somehow.
So far its just a start, missing even the ARE YOU 18 or higher warnings.

But the direction is good, there is sex in the start, the models are hot, can't find any flaws

Lets' hope this one survives over a year and gets some meaningful updates in that time. Way too many games of this kind were abandoned early on

Reactions: ustar

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Cuckold/hotwifing scenes? I'm in, especially if in stockings/garter belt, sexy lingerie and high heels! ;)

Last edited:

King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Are you also a literature author by any chance? There is one that goes by your same name in a few other places. If you are, i'm super excited to see more of this. If you aren't, I'm still super excited as long as you keep developing this. Looks really promising.
Yes, that's me. I'm impressed that you noticed. I have a few erotica books and stories published in a few places. I got into this project since I saw the potential in this format to tell a story in a way that's impossible in a conventional way. In a game, I'm not forced to choose a certain storyline and abandon other good possibilities.

Thank you.

King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Interesting media style, I like it it might be contributing to the immersion somehow.
So far its just a start, missing even the ARE YOU 18 or higher warnings.

But the direction is good, there is sex in the start, the models are hot, can't find any flaws

Lets' hope this one survives over a year and gets some meaningful updates in that time. Way too many games of this kind were abandoned early on
Oh, thank you for bringing that up. I'll make sure to add an age warning from next update.

Reactions: he_found_you

King B

Game Developer
Nov 27, 2019
Somebody, please, make them stop naming 0.1 version as 1.0 version
I'm kind of new to this game developing thing. Did a search about version numbers and many mentioned there's no set standard. So I just put 1.0 for first update to keep things simple and didn't want to waste anymore time on that.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
The title. NTR tag.

one of these things doesnt go together, one of these things just doesnt belong.

Reactions: DGMAI_01

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I don't give a fuck about NTR, nazis, black neighbours, soviet bondage, zombies, if the plot is interesting, original and there is eroticism (I JUST WANNA FAP!!). It's just fiction, not real life. Nonetheless I am a bit perplexed about the graphics, they really do not excite me. I do not pretend realistic 3D images, I am not against 2D, cartoonish style like Good Girl Gone Bad (probably the most erotic game I've ever played), but the images I see feel badly conceived to me. The result is not pleasant. I hope the dev fixes that aspect.

Reactions: MayJames

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I have finished this first release and i have to say that i'm very pleased from this game, the art style is fun and remember me of GGGB, also if i prefer the classic 3D DAZ models.
The cuckold/hotwifing theme enters immedately in the game and this is a positive thing, and having also other characters as well as Nat and Ethan involved in this lifestyle (Jenna and Sam) will means exciting games and naughty adventures that will wait our heroes!

Reactions: fbass
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes