Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
It's a shame that Peter having all that experience looks like an ugly stick,he should've been made more handsome and not so old fr,scenes would've felt more exciting If he was a Gigachad.
reminds me of the old man from the AVN tacos. Not into the geriatric sex characters but when they die during sex it puts a new dynamic on the sex.

Fusionzone

Jun 5, 2023
It's a shame that Peter having all that experience looks like an ugly stick,he should've been made more handsome and not so old fr,scenes would've felt more exciting If he was a Gigachad.
That's the cooler route tho where you get the nat falls for the sweet lonely dopey old man.

If every route is she leaves Ethan for a gigachad fuckboy that's ultra boring.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I'm waiting the moment when you will have the decision if Nat will stop taking birth control pill, and then start having baby making sex with Darell.
Like the moment when we will have some sort of text: Darell "I will blow my nut inside of you, today, became pregnant, and carry my baby!"
Nat "Yes, yes, yes, put your seed in me, i want to have your baby!"
After some more scenes, to jump at 5-6 months in future, where you can see her belly.
The best will be she forgot to take them due to she hasn't been home in days and she was at a orgy. so she got pregnant. But we all know since the troupe is Darrell will impregnate her.

Reactions: Big Rooster

dian091

Apr 17, 2020
Yeah I don't find the Peter route appealing at all don't want to see some geriatric guy with Nat.
While not a fan of Peter, I'll take the peter route over the vanilla route with just Ethan. So, we need to wait at least a month to see Darrell and Nat shower at the club and for Nat to get her cream pie for Ethan's enjoyment.

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes