Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
All jokes aside Ethan is a complete and total prick in the Peter NTR path. It is super hard to square with all of his behavior in the other paths. Nobody is going to feel bad about that version of him getting cucked even if it is by a withered, ancient, malodorous, insouciant cadaver like Peter.
Desperate times call for desperate measures! Ethan, being a douche is reason enough to force cuck him, and Peter despite being a withered, ancient, malodorous, insouciant cadaver, has a better package!

Reactions: dian091

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Early in the story Ethan and Nat were talking about there family. I believe Ethans family stopped talking to him because he married Nat. If you use the most disrespectful path. Ethan calls his family explains the situation. They show up with his fiancee. Reason Ethans parents didn't want him to marry was due to him having a arranged marriage. Out of sheer pettiness he sent the pictures from Darrell's website plus a letter explaining why he is divorcing Nat. He leaves with his family. Now that's how you fuck a hoe.

Reactions: Villenia

D3vilMan

Jan 15, 2019
So is there a route where Nat decides to have Darrel's cum inside on her own while Ethan is present,in the Hotel 3 some scene...Generally she rejects having cum inside.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Big Rooster

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Since small decisions can lead to other choices, if you ditch Carl for Matt, Riya steals your hubby. If you stay with Carl, you get the GGB threesome with Nat and Riya, or a double date, Nat and Carl, Riya and Ethan.
I didn't know that! THX!!!

NeaPitzi

Aug 13, 2023
I'm waiting the moment when you will have the decision if Nat will stop taking birth control pill, and then start having baby making sex with Darell.
Like the moment when we will have some sort of text: Darell "I will blow my nut inside of you, today, became pregnant, and carry my baby!"
Nat "Yes, yes, yes, put your seed in me, i want to have your baby!"
After some more scenes, to jump at 5-6 months in future, where you can see her belly.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
So is there a route where Nat decides to have Darrel's cum inside on her own while Ethan is present,in the Hotel 3 some scene...Generally she rejects having cum inside.
From my many passes through that scene in different routes Nat seems to want reluctant Ethan to ahem... rubber stamp that particular decision. Even in the NTR oblivious and blackmail route where she thinks he is slime. I might be wrong, though, as this game has surprised me before.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: D3vilMan

D3vilMan

Jan 15, 2019
From my many passes through that scene in different routes Nat seems to want reluctant Ethan to ahem... rubber stamp that particular decision. Even in the NTR oblivious and blackmail route where she thinks he is slime. I might be wrong, though, as this game has surprised me before.
Yeah just wondering,when Ethan lets Nat decide,she rejects the idea of Darrel cooming inside her,It's be pretty hot If she accepts the idea on her own rather than the NTR Nat mad route where she accepts creampie,but pretty pointless since Ethan isn't there,want more hot scenes like these where Ethan is involved as a Cluck.

rawo18

Aug 24, 2023
Well, I want Nat to get pregnant, think that the father is Darell and surprise!!! The father is Peter, one day he caught Nat drunk from the wine that she likes to drink so much and she came inside. The faces of Darell and her cuckold husband when the boy comes out bald and wrinkled like his dad and with a big crooked penis.

D3vilMan

Jan 15, 2019
Well, I want Nat to get pregnant, think that the father is Darell and surprise!!! The father is Peter, one day he caught Nat drunk from the wine that she likes to drink so much and she came inside. The faces of Darell and her cuckold husband when the boy comes out bald and wrinkled like his dad and with a big crooked penis.
Have you not seen human babies irl,why would a baby come out bald,wrinkled and with a crooked penis no matter how the dad looks.

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes