pedrogz

Mar 1, 2022
So are there any plans for Nat to get pregnant or is it just Riya that potentially gets knocked up?
I see many possibilities:
1) Darrell gets Nat pregnant, it could be the route that Ethan agrees on or simply when Nat leaves Ethan
2) Matt is the one who gets Nat pregnant, a college boy who has potential, it is an interesting story
3) Malcolm, the rich man, if a more in-depth story develops with Malcolm, I see a lot of potential, where he will want to leave an heir in Nat
4) Carl, the shy, smart boy, but who in turn can get Nat pregnant.
5) Peter, we don't know much about Peter, whether he has children or not, so it can be assumed that maybe he has some money saved and it would be perfect for him to get Nat pregnant.

I particularly hope that if Nat gets pregnant you can choose who, for now I hope it's Darrel, the alpha

spaceman696

May 30, 2019
go fuck yourself with your game*and the fat bitch*...crashing and after apply fixes finish in the same point..i am tired waiting for months for a few pictures...bye
fucken oath. even after patches game doesnt play new content, stuck at the last patch end. imagine being such a tight arse dev that you did this on purpose to prevent anyone who doesnt pay to play. go check out "mila ai" and "my new gf" folkes. the a.i art is impressive

• Sad
Reactions: Big Rooster

PawtatoeP

May 12, 2018
Can some post saves for different paths (With sex Checkpoints) Just want a collection as this game have no gallery yet

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
fucken oath. even after patches game doesnt play new content, stuck at the last patch end. imagine being such a tight arse dev that you did this on purpose to prevent anyone who doesnt pay to play. go check out "mila ai" and "my new gf" folkes. the a.i art is impressive
The dev. releases updates for free, so what are you complaining about? Waiting a few days for the public tier release? That's pathetic, from a person who complains on a pirate site.... Talk about being a tight arse.

Last edited:
Reactions: Seittitgib

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Like when I play a game where you get a scenario you didn't know you can get. I did a cuckold path where you fuck Riya and you get the Darrell job offer and he doesn't say she is his. I didn't know this path existed.

D3vilMan

Jan 15, 2019
Like when I play a game where you get a scenario you didn't know you can get. I did a cuckold path where you fuck Riya and you get the Darrell job offer and he doesn't say she is his. I didn't know this path existed.
Yes King B is amazing at making choices and consequences,there is so much dialogue changes as well depending on how you play the game as well as scenes..Love to see that,this is a dev who loves what he does.

spenk

May 4, 2018
Got a problem with last version .. when starting the game starts but game window turns black and disapears .. what can one do ???

bvs-2008

Aug 30, 2021
I tried the Peter path and to be honest I'd like to punch Ethan's face. Good writing from King B gives depth to characters and logic to their actions.

Reactions: Big Rooster
Apr 5, 2023
Version 0.12.7 is not working! it's not even opening, displaying a black screen and closes. I tried to fix it but didn't work and somehow I managed to corrupt the previous version (0.12.4) as well now nothing works. What can I do?

Bigsmoothy

Oct 1, 2022
My Patreon version was haywire and stopped loading, purged it, and tried again for the same result. Found an apk modded version somewhere on this forum.
It turns out Nat wasn't the only thing buggered up in this dirty update.

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes