rawo18

Aug 24, 2023
I hope that in the next update, the author advances in the other routes. I think the most fun thing about the game is exploring all the paths this couple takes. Let poor Darrel rest, Nat has completely emptied him in this latest update.

Palos69

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2021
I paid for the game on Patreon and even I had issues starting it. I ended up running it through the RenPy sdk.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
or swinging with Riya.
or swinging with Riya.
:oops: wait WHAT? now that's a path I actually want to play! Are you referring to something in game now, because I never saw anything like that - ethan has sex with Riya but that's the end. Or was this a reference to something in future plans?

your the only one having problems maybe u need a new pc?
the fuk are you talking about? The only one having problems? Bro are you a bot? Seriously. Are you a bot?

Pick one page at random from the last ~12 pages of this thread, and there will be at least 1-2 posts from people saying problems they have it running.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
May be a mod should add 1 or 2 sentences about the necessity of downloading and using the drm fix in the OP for the members in the installation spoiler.
'Extract and run' obviously doesn't work any more since the implementation of
Python:
if persistent.t1check == True:
in the script.

For those with android:
You should ask an android modder to port that game with drm fix for you.
The android package in the OP is missing those fix.

Last edited:

D3vilMan

Jan 15, 2019
So I tried to run the game in android both in Joiplay,and in APK format everytime It crashes on start.
Weirdly,I was able to play the latest version of the game when I updated my old version of the game using apk,but after clean install It doesn't work,tried deleting the saves still no solution.
Only CEB's compressed android version seems to work fine so far.
Any android expert here know the fix?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
:oops: wait WHAT? now that's a path I actually want to play! Are you referring to something in game now, because I never saw anything like that - ethan has sex with Riya but that's the end. Or was this a reference to something in future plans?
Any path to swinging with Riya needs to start with cuckolding, but in the Nat cuckquean curious path where you head home so that Nat can suck Riyas' vaginal secretions off of Ethan's dick instead of spending the night with Riya Nat does tease that she would like to go farther with this.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Any path to swinging with Riya needs to start with cuckolding, but in the Nat cuckquean curious path where you head home so that Nat can suck Riyas' vaginal secretions off of Ethan's dick instead of spending the night with Riya Nat does tease that she would like to go farther with this.
which is kinda weird, no? I noticed I couldn't get anything with Riya on the vanilla path.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
which is kinda weird, no? I noticed I couldn't get anything with Riya on the vanilla path.
On the vanilla path you need to take a bit of a detour to get Riya. In the very first office visit during the job interview you need to flirt with Riya. You also need Ethan to succumb to Jenna. When I tried with Riya without cheating with Jenna first there was only the option to keep things professional because Ethan's unfaithful score was too low. So even though it says that it is still the Vanilla path to me it seems like a reverse NTR path. You can also get Riya in multiple of the NTR paths, where she swoops in to pick Ethan up off the ground when he is being a sad sack of shit.

Oenomeaus

Aug 21, 2019
the game is really great. the story, animations but there are too many paths, and the peter path is totally neglected for my taste. you totally lose track.

Yokanzo

May 19, 2022
I’m honestly surprised how quickly they had Ethan raw dogging Riya and busting inside her repeatedly. There was a lot of temptation and build up to that with Nat/Darrel that made it more interesting.

I wonder if Riya will get pregnant.

Reactions: dian091

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Peters path is a interesting one. His path by far has the most potential for being humiliating for both.
1. Ethan goes to talk to Peter he walks in to see Nat and Peter fucking Nat smiles at Ethan as Peter continues fucking her.
2. Nat fucks Peter and he dies on her and Ethan walks in to talk to Peter and finds Peter and Nat on the couch. Ethan realizes Peter is dead and he walks out.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Oenomeaus
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes