3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Midzay

Oct 20, 2021
Diane's theory of relativity.
Diana read: "The more sublime the love, the lower the kisses."
She pondered: - "Perhaps the author is talking about cunnilingus and blowjob as a manifestation of the most sublime love. But that's just the middle of the body. It turns out that those people who kiss these places, love only in half strength. Is it possible that in order to show the highest degree of love, one should kiss the feet? Yes, that's definitely true.
But what if a girl, for example, has her legs amputated. Then kissing her labia is the ultimate expression of love. I wonder if Einstein wrote that in his theory of relativity. I'll have to read Einstein."
Diana sighed thoughtfully.

998-Pirs-1200.jpg

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
Mr. Losersriot I'm curious, what are the shortcomings of this work to deserve a nice facepalm, the metaphor of the previous one was complicated, understand that the expression of the horse was a humorous way to replicate that of the warrior, despite the blood was a metaphor against the violence and war, but to expect time here to understand a work is asking too much, I ask in order to avoid these mistakes in the future, your advice could be extremely useful to me (y)

Reactions: xxBerSerKxx
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes