3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

HawkyDawky

Mar 18, 2019
Mr. Losersriot I'm curious, what are the shortcomings of this work to deserve a nice facepalm, the metaphor of the previous one was complicated, understand that the expression of the horse was a humorous way to replicate that of the warrior, despite the blood was a metaphor against the violence and war, but to expect time here to understand a work is asking too much, I ask in order to avoid these mistakes in the future, your advice could be extremely useful to me (y)
I think the facepalm is for cover his eyes not to jeez in his pants...

wildcat99sh

Aug 31, 2017
Mr. Losersriot I'm curious, what are the shortcomings of this work to deserve a nice facepalm, the metaphor of the previous one was complicated, understand that the expression of the horse was a humorous way to replicate that of the warrior, despite the blood was a metaphor against the violence and war, but to expect time here to understand a work is asking too much, I ask in order to avoid these mistakes in the future, your advice could be extremely useful to me (y)
There is already a "discussion" ongoing, why he/she is giving a lot of facepalm-reactions, as you can see here.
So before there is no explanation about the reaction, i wouldn't search for the answers in your creation. It is brilliant. Period.
(Funfact: i just recognized NOW that there are two different eye-colors. THIS remark would deserve a facepalm)

Deleted member 34473

Engaged Member
May 15, 2017
There is already a "discussion" ongoing, why he/she is giving a lot of facepalm-reactions, as you can see here.
So before there is no explanation about the reaction, i wouldn't search for the answers in your creation. It is brilliant. Period.
(Funfact: i just recognized NOW that there are two different eye-colors. THIS remark would deserve a facepalm)
Do you know that there really are people who have different colored eyes? Do you come to understand that if they have a different color it's because I wanted them that way? I'm amazed at how much ignorance there is in this place

wildcat99sh

Aug 31, 2017
Do you know that there really are people who have different colored eyes? Do you come to understand that if they have a different color it's because I wanted them that way? I'm amazed at how much ignorance there is in this place
I think you got me wrong.
Yes, i've heard about that rare combination.
And yes, it was clear, that you wanted it that way.
The thing i wanted to mention is, that it is a little awkward to ME that i recognized it not at the first view. And this - only this fact - would deserve a facepalm for my blindnes.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes