3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
It's really good but I'd like to see your face after rendering, when you see the grass going through the leg :ROFLMAO:
LMAO, I never noticed that! Nice. I was actually playing around with a MALE character for a change (because the females tend to like them) and just threw this together out of the blue. This was the male character, which was himself, a mistake, a misclick that I liked and figured I could use somehow. I ended up naming him "Luke" for lack of another name... The female I had already created a few months ago and named her "Eve" so.. "Luke and Eve" didn't seem right... ;)

Luke (G8M).duf.png

Last edited:
Feb 23, 2019
Claire messed with the wrong zombie this time. Among the lumbering horde, a lucid ex-military major was concealing himself, waiting to strike. He did exactly that when Claire tried to zig-zag through the zombies. He then dragged her off to a remote location and is now waiting for her to rise again, as his eternal bride. After "inspecting" her of course.
WARNING!: while not gory as such, she is supposed to be dead right now, so maybe don't click the thumbnails if you don't want to see that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To be honest I do not like the textures on the carpet (the environment asset in general), and I was agonizing about the lighting too, but I am posting it anyway, otherwise it would be a 100% waste of power. This way it is only a 99% waste of power rofl

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes