3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

firogenis80

Oct 11, 2019
The Architect.
New story coming in the next couple of days, or in worst case scenario this Monday.
A story about a young girl who is looking for a job and seduces the old man so he can hire her.....

Teaser in 2K , and a link to join my discord

teaser.jpg

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
First render from my new 4090: The (Hopefully) final version of twin sisters (daughters of MC) from a game I have been fiddling with for a while. They have been through several reworks, as well as a source of constant headches, as I struggled to find the look I had in mind. I think I am finally satisfied though.
Twins_Rework.png

Last edited:

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
It wasn't hard for Jack to sneak into the female faculty's restroom just outside the teacher's lounge. It was located off the main hallway and out of the way of the heavy foot traffic between classes. He just slipped in between classes and made a B line for the nearest stall. Then he waited. He knew every day between third and fourth period, Ms. Diley and Mrs. Smith would come in and change out of their dress clothes to teach gym class.

Was it pervy to peek on his teachers? Sure, but the pictures and videos he took with his cell phone would make him a legend at the school!

Bathroom Stall.jpg

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
A different angle of one the twins from my render, a few posts back. She is ashamed of her looks, because of her scars, which she got due to *unknown* circumstances a few years back. This also left her unable to speak, so she uses sign language, which her sister usually translates for her. This one is probably my favorite character of my entire game. Twin_01_Rework.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes