3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

darkside80

Jun 25, 2017
Stunning render. May I ask what gpu do you have? Is a 3050 8gb option for such rendering using gen9 models?
Thank you very much,

Here are my gpu's
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think that 8 GB of memory is reasonable, but you'll probably have to optimize your textures to be able to render large scenes.
I did a memory test with a basic G8f and a basic G9 (without textures and with textures) and what I noticed is that the G9 takes more memory (even without textures) than a G8f.

Here is the test :

And to give you an idea, here's the memory my latest render takes.
The advantage of having lots of memory allows me not to worry about optimizations in most of my renderings.

I would have never thought of that angle. Great stuff and wonderfully rendered. Do you use any photoshop?
Thank you very much,

Yes, I use Photoshop mainly to correct imperfections that I wouldn't have seen when rendering. I do spot renders to correct them.
And I use Darktable (a free lightroom-like) to retouch my renderings.

Jan 16, 2023
Amazing render. I also saw your other render "open invitation" and loved it. May I ask what technique you used for the city lights seen through the window in your other render?

Greengiant3D

Apr 28, 2018
Amazing render. I also saw your other render "open invitation" and loved it. May I ask what technique you used for the city lights seen through the window in your other render?
Thanks, and it's just a image of a city, I'm using a plane then you put the image in base colour and emission, then you can just turn the emission up to whatever you like. I got the image from textures.com they have a bunch and they are free for the lower res ones, which is fine as you're probably going to use some DOF anyway.

Jan 16, 2023
Thanks, and it's just a image of a city, I'm using a plane then you put the image in base colour and emission, then you can just turn the emission up to whatever you like. I got the image from textures.com they have a bunch and they are free for the lower res ones, which is fine as you're probably going to use some DOF anyway.
Thank you! I have a scene similar to yours, but I wasn't happy with the results so this helps a lot.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes