3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
Hot off the RENDERPRESS, Not One, Not Two, but Three Pics in a short series...Don't worry I intend to put way more 'Foot Fetishing', as the story progresses...@Lou Gojira, here's the Genesis 9 version of Lacey, just to show what can be done, all the poses are converted Gen 8Female.

The storyline is 'Lacey' is a hard working, 'working girl', in a down at heel part of town, she has just as many girls seek her out, as she does men, I suspect she much prefers the girls.
One evening while loitering in her 'spot', she sees a girl dressed just like her, walking down the alley, it turns out the the girl, 'Mirii' is also a 'working girl', so they get into a turf argument...

These first three Renders are just the starting point....
Cat Fight sig (Copy).png Cat Fight 2 sig (Copy).png Cat Fight 3 sig (Copy).png

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Two characters I created "by accident". The male was a misclick that totally changed him and I liked the result. The female was the result of me checking for game assets, I had a G8F model loaded and I was applying different skins to her as a quick way to check for certain marks on the texture and when I applied this skin it looked great, so... suffice it to say, I got way side tracked, didn't find any assets and ended up messing with her, redoing morphs etc... I now have a new character added to my creations. ;)

This is simply called "Co-Ed Gym Shower"...
Co-Ed Gym Shower 1.jpg

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes