3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Finito

Aug 26, 2023
Greetings, fellows! I'm back with another noir-style character poster, this time featuring the sultry Isabella. I'm utilizing this same dramatic aesthetic for the artwork in my upcoming visual novel, The Lust Affair - some creative extras from that project went into this piece too. Also you can check additional material for this poster, check the spoiler.

If you missed it, I also did the smoldering Sage in this noir style previously!

Now, I have a proposal for you all. If you like these posters, let me know which character from any game you'd love to see next. Comment with your requests and I'll do my best to recreate them in this dark, evocative fashion.

Isabella.png

firogenis80

Oct 11, 2019
NEW 4K STORY OUT NOW
The Sanctum of Lost Sands part 1
This is the first 40 scenes of my "Lara Croft" style adventure i've been working on the past month , there is no sex scenes in this part, part 2 will be released in a few days and both parts i intent to be more than 100 scenes
Again this is in 4K and it has 2 versions , with and without text
At the moment this is ONLY available on my Patreon and Fanbox FOR ALL TIERS, even the small supporter tier
When part 2 is ready i will combine them and make the whole story available on my gumroad too..

Intro.jpg scene5.jpg scene19.jpg scene25.jpg scene28.jpg scene30.jpg

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes