3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
HOT OFF THE RENDERPRESS...A little something I put together, with a little 'back story'... Gods, Demons, Vampyres & Others all 'live' side by side in the modern world, after a long & bloody war, the Vampyres have finally defeated the Gods, their Queen, Meridith, has just killed the last Great God, and takes a brief break... As usual all made in Daz Studio 4.21, except for my sig, added in Krita 5.1.1.... Fantasy Vamp Lsig (Copy).png

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
Cora is a lovely character...thank you for reminding me of her! I'll make a render for you using some different elements and will post it in my list. Well art is art and it's also a personal view-take on it...so it depends on what is your goal...I can only tell you how it makes me feel..."She is a decent pure person that is hanging on life...some joy-sadness mix but she keeps being amazed even from simple ordinary mundane things on her working life..." Be back with my own view on her... :)
My goal is to be a better artist a good enough artist that my render can stand out. But right now I'm trying to make clean renders. Where the lighting is right,and their no noise on the renders.

May 29, 2018
My goal is to be a better artist a good enough artist that my render can stand out. But right now I'm trying to make clean renders. Where the lighting is right,and their no noise on the renders.
download these links from a previous posting of mine for tutorials on lighting recommended... :)
https://f95zone.to/threads/daz3d-art-show-us-your-dazskill.4764/post-10906811
i am also a fan of these mesh lights for close up renders and only scene lights on your render settings

a small tip...the mesh lights are parented to a camera...you can group them from create a group and parent them to the camera again...you can click on off their visibility more easily(they block your viewport sight in front your model) or translate them from parameters as a group behind your camera frame(they are in your shot on 16:9 proportions) Enjoy a series of skin lightings and experiment on luminosity values too until you get great results :)
i prefer to render my models alone on scene on png format and the environment if its enormous or doesn't add in the scene you can render it in viewport render instead of nvidia iray...otherwise open a roof or put panel lights outside the windows...study the tutorials...no pain no gain :)

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes