3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

firogenis80

Oct 11, 2019
NEW STORY IN 4K out now
HIGH ELF ELARA

Morning sunlight streamed through the windows of the quiet tavern, casting a soft golden glow on the worn wooden tables and stone hearth.
In this realm of orcs and elves, where ancient rivalries simmered and fragile alliances held, a figure stepped through the tavern's creaking door. She was a high elf, her porcelain skin contrasting against cascading waves of ethereal white hair. Her green eyes flickered with determination as she surveyed the empty room, searching for the regional orc commander
Her name is Elara , and she is a high elf, she was send to meet the orc commander , offering him sexual pleasure in order to make him meet the high council.

find it on :

Elf07.jpg Elf015.jpg Elf034.jpg Elf057.jpg

Jan 26, 2023
I love it! these girls have tons of personality.. a nice balance between stylized and realistic... what morphs did you use?
Thanks!

There are tons of morphs on them but specifically for the stylized look I usually combine morphs from and maintaining the sliders fairly low.

coldpath

Mar 13, 2023
so.. question. How do you guys work with light? I'm more interested in indoors or locations. Are there any semi-finished lighting options? addon? assistant? I'm just having problems with it right now.

Room.jpg
and which option is closer to "good light" or are they both "shit"

Room_1.jpg

D3xzalias

Aug 1, 2018
so.. question. How do you guys work with light? I'm more interested in indoors or locations. Are there any semi-finished lighting options? addon? assistant? I'm just having problems with it right now.

View attachment 2667291

View attachment 2667293
option 2 has better lighting imo if you look at the outside atmosphere it seems more normal interior lighting compared to
option1 looks like sun is bleeding in trough at the windowsills and is overlighted while comparing it to the outside

• Red Heart
Reactions: coldpath

WooShang

Jan 8, 2021

View attachment 2667291

View attachment 2667293
coldpath.png

Edit: In as many times as I've watched the movie, it wasn't until this exact moment I'm noticing Denzel Washington standing in front of a studio backdrop with rain.
"Man On Fire"

Last edited:
May 29, 2018

View attachment 2667291

View attachment 2667293
"Don't beat yourself up" they are both good. Now if you are going for excellent...I recommend Val Dreamlight and some other great tutors on Daz...check out the zip file :)

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes