3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I would say it is beautiful,
but have you not forgotten anything about her intimate parts ? :unsure:
Yup. That's a consequence of not using third-party genitalia on the model me not knowing that I had to load the Genesis 8 Female stock genitalia as a second step after loading the character model herself. (y)

Not gonna lie, my friend. I had so much trouble during the production of this render, that in the end I got kind of obsessed with getting it finished as fast as I could. I had to ask for help on the dedicated thread for these matters.

EDIT: Post edited to fix some not accurate information.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: soprano31

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Yup. That's a consequence of not using third-party genitalia on the model. (y)

Not gonna lie, my friend. I had so much trouble during the production of this render, that in the end I got kind of obsessed with getting it finished as fast as I could. I had to ask for help on the dedicated thread for this matters.
No,as i say,
otherwise it's beautifully made,
and it never hurts to asks for help,
i know all too well what it can be like to be stuck with something artistic.

But as i said,
otherwise you're doing really well,
the youthful look,the look in their eyes,
always beautifully made,keep it up !! :):)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jumbi

felldude

Aug 26, 2017
Create breast squeeze morphs, butt squish butt poke, breast poke, etc

Sphere.jpg
Chest.jpg

So you may wonder why I have a picture of a sphere, the answer is I am terrible at writing tutorials but I do know you need to start with the basics.

So this morph was created by overlapping to base sphere primitives.

The target of the morphs was set to SUB-D and had a smoothing modifier applied (Collision target was the second sphere)

It was then set back to base level of subdivision. (If you skip this step importing the obj file as a morph will fail.)
Base.jpg

Select the target of the morph set to base level and export as an object. Then using the morph loader re import as a morph.

This can also be used to create clothing body morphs.

In the case of something like panties add a smoothing modifier decrease the scale until they match the body then use the steps above.

Or invert the process as demonstrated below:

Panties.jpg

You may wonder why in the hell you would want a diaper looking morph, but if you use this morph as a negative guess what, free clothing deformation morph.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: 0ier 3D and Tiredx
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes