3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Another new character I made. This time I was trying to recreate a game character and I got side tracked and ended up making "Crystal" (named after one of my first girlfriends). This is a Genesis 3 Female... looks quite nice...

Anyhow, I named this "Working Late". I love how it turned out...
Crystal - Working Late 1.jpg

Last edited:

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
EDIT: I've just reuploaded the render to a different image server in order to have it the way I want to, i.e. uncompressed. For some reason, imgur, where I had uploaded the file the first time, compressed its size from the original 17.1 MB to just 1 MB. :( This is the picture uncompressed, uploaded to ImgBB on this occasion.

I haven't deleted the previous upload, though. I've decided to let it online, in case someone wants to compare the uncompressed version with the previous one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT 2: To be honest, I can't tell the difference between the two pictures, even though the top one, the uncompressed version, has 17 times the size of the other image... Oh well!

Last edited:

2C3D

Aug 18, 2017
The most beautiful,brightly glittering blue eyes,
a seductive look,
and a light summer breeze that blows lightly through paradise and the mountains.
Wonderful as always,2C3D :love: :love:
Thanks! I should hire you to write image descriptions for me! You have a knack for it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: soprano31

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Thanks! I should hire you to write image descriptions for me! You have a knack for it.
Thanks !!
And well,that is from years of professional practice..

but as i said,
beautifully done,
i know well enough how much time,love and energy you can put into something artistic,
and with you you always see that,
always masterful !!

• Red Heart
Reactions: 2C3D
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes