3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Raw Magic

Gangster
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
from time to time, when I'm feeling tired or waiting for some renders to finish, I enjoy creating realistic versions of cartoon characters. I've already created the Powerpuff Girls, and this time, I decided to create Tootie from the Fairly OddParents. What do you think?

Tootie.png

TTrick

Well-Known Boomer
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2018
My latest render of Emily:

1062.png

Does someone actually read the text under the renders?
If you do, I'd like to share something I created and use it daily.
Some time ago, I developed a small site that helps you watch all the renders of any thread in a gallery.
I find it really convenient to find renders in threads with a lot of pages ( like this one).
Also, I added a "filter by user" functionality to make it easy to find all the renders by a user.

You can check it out if you want.

If you find renders that you like, don't forget to click on the image and like the post!

HawkyDawky

Mar 18, 2019
Sorry PillowFun, I notice your 'Sad' react...
I don't want to offend you and your work.
It's just my 'translating in english skllis' who is absolutly bad. And this time, I haven't ask GoogleTrad to help me.
'Terrible' in my language, can also mean 'fantastic, awesome', I see it isn't the same in English...

Really don't want to offend you, your work and yours skills.
So I rephrase : Details are Fantastic ! :love:(y):p

Decus

May 13, 2019
A depressed,gloomy face
but at the same time provocative and beautifully seductive,
Beautifully made Hit-Girl45 :love::love:
What you saw and defined as depression and gloominess is actually called, uniqueness and brightness, or in a word, COLORITE!
The face of this model is extraordinary, it causes the viewer a real delight, admiration and sincere interest. Such faces carry meaning, have character and speak of their individuality!
MARVELOUS AND DELIGHTFUL WORK !!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hit-Girl45
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes