3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Interesting. I was going to test out your settings but I only have "Nominal luminance" setting. Can't see how to enable the other settings in your screenshot.
You don't have "Noise Degrain Filtering" just following "Nominal Luminance"? This is how it all looks for me by default.

default.jpg

Now, as soon as I give a value to "Noise Degrain Filtering", I get the rest of the parameters, just like darkside80.

positive_noise_degrain_filtering_value.jpg

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
NVM. I was using Daz 4.21. Where it does not seem to exist. Switched to 4.16 and it's all good.
I'm glad that you can test it now. But just so you know. I'm also on v4.21 and, as you saw, I got those parameters that you did not. So there's something unusual going on there. Sadly, I don't know what it is, exactly.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
I'm glad that you can test it now. But just so you know. I'm also on v4.21 and, as you saw, I got those parameters that you did not. So there's something unusual going on there. Sadly, I don't know what it is, exactly.
Yeah.... I started Daz and those settings were visible. Loaded a scene right after I posted that post and the settings disappeared. Loaded another scene and those settings reappeared. So it's something with that scene specifically. No idea what though.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes