3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Jin ㋡

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2019
I was using Marvelous Designer 9. I followed this tutorial , and when I save the clothing modifications and try to import them into Daz, I have a geometry error.
Please help ,I don’t know what I did wrong.

Reactions: fameerfuddi

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Here's are a few more samples, Daz VS polished with AI (this to me is the same as using photoshop to fix renders) but the quality is in different class, am I correct?

These are drafts and I will have to rework them with a different ai model.

0.png

0.jpg

1.png

1.jpg

2.png

2.jpg

3.png

3.jpg

What do you think? are these challenging the paradigm in a good way?

firogenis80

Oct 11, 2019
Here's are a few more samples, Daz VS polished with AI (this to me is the same as using photoshop to fix renders) but the quality is in different class, am I correct?

These are drafts and I will have to rework them with a different ai model.

View attachment 2927208

View attachment 2927209

View attachment 2927210

View attachment 2927211

View attachment 2927214

View attachment 2927216

View attachment 2927218

View attachment 2927219

What do you think? are these challenging the paradigm in a good way?

PERFECTION . i like the way AI changes the hair … among other things

Reactions: Greuceanu

Mopsi

Nov 19, 2020
I was using Marvelous Designer 9. I followed this tutorial , and when I save the clothing modifications and try to import them into Daz, I have a geometry error.

Thats how I do it:

I only load the garment, change the Resolution Mode to Base and export it as an OBJ file and delete the garment.
Then I load the naked figure with shoes and put it in the pose I need and save the whole thing as a scene subset. Then I delete everything I don't need (e.g. the eyebrows or the GoldenPalace_Shell) and export the figure as Figure_PoseX.obj
I then reset the pose and export it as Figure_A-Pose.obj
In Marvelous Designer I load the A pose and the garment and simulate it. Next, I load the PoseX as a morph target to bring the figure into the desired pose. When the garment is in position, I end the simulation, select garment again and export it.
In DAZ I open the Scene Subset with the character in pose and then load the clothes (you don't change the Resolution Mode). I then select the morph file for the garment, set the morph to 100% under the parameters, and set the entry Freeze Simulation to OFF for dForce clothing and Change X Parents.

darkside80

Jun 25, 2017
Hi, i posted a video a while ago on how to simulate garments with marvelous designer and import them as morphs into daz. You can check it out if that's what you're looking for.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

May 29, 2018
For the "Rock-Hard ones" Futa dicks, with a tendency for "dramatic stretching" on the clothing... :)

Stretching with the dForce Magnet plugin while using the animation timeline for shaping animation for the dick...For those about to "Rock" I salute you!

My Video_Stretching with Dforce Magnet.gif

Last edited:

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Dark Water
DarkWater.png

Was making a new desktop wallpaper and wanted something simple so ended up with this.
Thought I'd share the normal res.
Since I made a 16:9 version but it's just black on either side.
Hope you like it. :)

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes