3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Edited on 9/26 with a corrected image and some thoughts on rendering.

Here are all the currently available Genesis 9 Jenna Ortega models, Since FigureMetrics does not yet work on G9, they are standing in front of the M2 wall available on DeviantArt.

Left to right; Sangriart Saturnia, Leelees Jenna Ortega, RedMagnet Wednesday G9. None are the correct height, so scaling will be required. The all have slightly different looks, so take your pick. All models are in their default settings.

Genesis 9 Jenna's.png

My own personal opinion, I would use RedMagnet's body morph and some combination of Leelees and RedMadnet's Head morph. On that frame I would likely use Sangriart's skin textures as his seem sto be just a little bit better than the other two.

My rational; If the internet is to be believed about Jenna's body proportions then RedMagnet seems to be closer than the other two. All of them are too tall, but you shouldn't just use the Scale Slider to correct as this will also scale her head smaller than normal. For my renders, I think I will use the Height slider to get close then fine-tune with a little bit of scale. Of course if youonly want ot use Scale, then maybe add a bit of Head Probagating Size to get her head back to a more normal size.

To answer the question about her hair asset, yes it is specific to Genesis 9 and is a combination of two assets one on top of the other.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes