3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
View attachment 2956723

Had a lot of fun putting this one together today, would love to hear your feedback on it.
maybe a little bloom and volumetrics, especially volumetrics, finicky to do in Daz, and adds a lot to render time, but IMHO would be worth it here, would add depth to the image without losing focus

took the liberty to PS your image to show what I mean:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

grallbring

May 20, 2023
Nice idea & angles, but the placement of the mirror looks too contrived, as if you placed it purely for that viewpoint & not as a 'Ohh.. look, nice...'
Yep, the mirror is the one of the things I just couldn't get right. First tried to go for a flat mirror on the wall but then I wasn't able to get the reflection I was looking for. In the end the mirror ended up "hovering" in the room a bit offset from the wall. Also tried to create a angled ceiling (like in an attic) but couldn't get the right assets.

maybe a little bloom and volumetrics, especially volumetrics, finicky to do in Daz, and adds a lot to render time, but IMHO would be worth it here, would add depth to the image without losing focus

took the liberty to PS your image to show what I mean:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Actually I am already using volumetrics in this render (you can see it a bit in the lighting above the pillows) but I guess I didn't make it strong enough. My hardware isn't the most powerful one so getting a good preview of volumetrics sadly takes a very long time for me and I didn't want to overdo it.

1695760892041.png

Also thanks for the tips and the post processing suggestions!

Reactions: Jumbi
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes