3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Oracle100+

Aug 20, 2022
"The worng side" VR or 360 degrees picture.

Tested on Oculus quest 2 and Meta Quest 2. Can be viewed on Facebook as a 360degrees image.
If any error view correctly:
1. Download picture. 2. Use Windows Explorer to change Properties and in Details add RICOH as Camera producer and model. 3. Upload to Your VR glasses or Facebook.
OR
1. Go to -… 2. Upload the picture 3. Choose Richo Theta S as Camera model. Follow instructions on that webpage. 4. Upload to Your VR glasses or Facebook.

• Love
Reactions: Captain Bipto

Shivawn

Apr 30, 2020
"The worng side" VR or 360 degrees picture.

Tested on Oculus quest 2 and Meta Quest 2. Can be viewed on Facebook as a 360degrees image.
If any error view correctly:
1. Download picture. 2. Use Windows Explorer to change Properties and in Details add RICOH as Camera producer and model. 3. Upload to Your VR glasses or Facebook.
OR
1. Go to -… 2. Upload the picture 3. Choose Richo Theta S as Camera model. Follow instructions on that webpage. 4. Upload to Your VR glasses or Facebook.
It looks nice but you could make just 1 post instead of 5 in a row :unsure:

Reactions: Zavijava_

Network 34 Games

Developer of The Accidental Master
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2019
Curiosity can get you killed :ROFLMAO: Joking aside she is based on Sonne's Daughter of Darkness model but heavily modified by me.
I've been dead before.. it's overrated lol.

I have both versions. Sonnes, and also Dumitas's version. I'm now curious to do some side by side comparisons.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes