3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

firogenis80

Oct 11, 2019
NEW STORY IN 4K out now.
In the hushed depths of an ancient museum, Isabella, the nighttime janitor, embarks on a surreal journey when she encounters the awakened Mummy of Pharaoh Akhenkheperre. Their inexplicable connection blurs the boundaries of time and love, as the past and present entwine in an otherworldly dance. Amidst a mysterious reunion and a sudden departure, Isabella awakens to her original reality, her memories veiled in a cryptic riddle of the age

A poetic description, this is the first story that comes with no dialogs ( on the 2nd version ) but with a narration
79 scenes in 4K and 2 parts. Find it only at :

Join my discord:

Mummy1-text.jpg Mummy21.jpg Mummy44.jpg Mummy54.jpg

Troxvi

Mar 9, 2019
Party in the baracks

MilDrinkingS+T.jpg

The last night of drinking before a six months deployment may have gotten a bit out of hand.

Feautering:

Spc. Luke Collins, Left
Sgt. 1.class Linda Jackson, Left mid
Pvt. Skylar Johannson, mid
Cpl. Frank Harper, right mid
Pvt. Nick Peterson, right

If anybody have any situations they would like see my characters in let me know, im allways looking for new ideas and inspiration.

Last edited:

Orgitas

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2023
It is? No offense, but that's not what he looks like...

View attachment 2975117

Awkward. Used your settings (The only things I actually changed were on the arms and torso to make some of the musculature more defined) and just added proper SSS and rendered in Blender - Using the Diffeomorphic bridge as it gives great results in the transfer. The store one is a tad pants in comparison Added the updated hair he has since Ep. 8 (Matthew hair) and added some facial hair as he has it in one, or two, of the Ep. 10 previews.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021

Awkward. Used your settings (The only things I actually changed were on the arms and torso to make some of the musculature more defined) and just added proper SSS and rendered in Blender - Using the Diffeomorphic bridge as it gives great results in the transfer. The store one is a tad pants in comparison Added the updated hair he has since Ep. 8 (Matthew hair) and added some facial hair as he has it in one, or two, of the Ep. 10 previews.
This is mine... note the lack of a beard... ;)

Mansion - Tremelo and Elena 3.jpg

Jill and Tremelo marriage.jpg

The beard definitely changes things...

Orgitas

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2023
This is mine... note the lack of a beard... ;)

View attachment 2975202

View attachment 2975203

The beard definitely changes things...
Certainly does. Sadly there is no "Stubble" assets (As far as I am aware) as artists tend to just paint stubble directly onto the skin. So we are left with small beards that just look weird and throw a perfectly decent set up off kilter. I probably won't use the beard again - I saw some one on discord ask for one.. One thing lead to another and et voila! Much prefer the matthew hair over the nick hair though.

Reactions: Night Hacker
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes