3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Hey ho,

first of all i would say you need to set your focus just a little bit more on the details in your pictures if you are rendering pictures in big resolutions like yours. The first thing i saw in this picture was the hair that is poking through the hand of the model, the second thing was the arm of the jacket on her left arm. The arm looks twisted and it seems like it's overlapping! Maybe you should play a bit with the mesh smoothing of the jacket to fix this problem.
No hate. I'm just being honest.

The lighting is good so far. This image is better than the most things i've seen in some Daz Groups on Facebook or Deviantart.

Just to be clear, i'm just a new member here. Joined today because of my wife. She told me about this page. I'm rendering since 2014.
Check them out. Here are two of them.
View attachment 2992961
View attachment 2992965
Very nice work! Is your wife on here? Does she do any Daz artwork? Anyhow, nice of you two to join us. (y)

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Chapter 2 of Pecker PI now available on Patreon. Will upload here in less than 2 weeks. This is probably my favorite render of the chapter.
\ View attachment 2993967
Really beautiful,
the lust,passion and love in their gaze and eyes,
her long wavy angelic blonde hair,
and oh my god,what firm,luscious,juicy breasts that he holds tightly as he loves her intimately.
a really,very well made wonderful intimate render,MrPocketRocket :love::love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: MrPocketRocket

C sin77

Oct 8, 2023
Hey ho,

first of all i would say you need to set your focus just a little bit more on the details in your pictures if you are rendering pictures in big resolutions like yours. The first thing i saw in this picture was the hair that is poking through the hand of the model, the second thing was the arm of the jacket on her left arm. The arm looks twisted and it seems like it's overlapping! Maybe you should play a bit with the mesh smoothing of the jacket to fix this problem.
No hate. I'm just being honest.

The lighting is good so far. This image is better than the most things i've seen in some Daz Groups on Facebook or Deviantart.

Just to be clear, i'm just a new member here. Joined today because of my wife. She told me about this page. I'm rendering since 2014.
Check them out. Here are two of them.
View attachment 2992961
View attachment 2992965
Thank you, i really appreciate it. Im also new at this so thanks for the advice. But i must say your renders are amazing.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
1696932046341.png My latest work with Tina, soon Ill complete my kasumigake remake in daz. Exprimenting with lights and rigs.

What do you think of her figure, should I make her boobs bigger/smaller and ass bigger/smaller???

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes