3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Spent hours trying different hand pose. F**K it
View attachment 3007223
LMAO, too funny. One thing I will do when poses, especially the hands, get messed up. Is I will select the HAND in the scene selection window. I will then right click and it will give the option to Select all Children, which will select all parts of the hand. You can then right click Parameters, then Zero, then "Zero Selected Item(s) Pose" and that will reset the position of all the children (all the hand fingers etc) to the default, unposed position, which can help you redo the pose again.

Screenshot 2023-10-15 195527.jpg

Once you get the pose you like, don't forget to save it! When you save a pose, you can specifically select to save just the hand you posed so you can use it in the future on other similar characters. I've saved A LOT of my own custom poses, expressions etc... very handy (pun intended). ;)

Reactions: Shivawn
Apr 15, 2023
In all of them you characters are floating above the ground.
yea... i know :( i unfortunately noticed after the first 2. i fixed them on the other 3 for the most part. they definitely didnt turn out the way i was hoping. mainly just wanted to test my new male character

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
HOT OFF THE RENDERPRESS... MY 500th Post on f95zone...Here it is All made in Daz Studio, with a little tweaking of some parts in Blender, Text made in Daz, layers put together in Krita 5.1.5.1.... Wednesday, slept badly after her 'communing with nature' walk... Fullsize version here...

Who's  The Prey Then '500' sig (Copy).png

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
yea... i know :( i unfortunately noticed after the first 2. i fixed them on the other 3 for the most part. they definitely didnt turn out the way i was hoping. mainly just wanted to test my new male character
Select the character, right click the Parameters tab and select "Move to Floor", that will often fix it. You may need to adjust their Y Translate in some cases.

Sep 3, 2022
also ctrl+d will snap any item to the floor. I also make sure the floor setting is set to manual in the environment tab. When it's set to auto sometimes it's tough to get a figure on the floor

Reactions: Jumbi

wildcat99sh

Aug 31, 2017
LMAO, too funny. One thing I will do when poses, especially the hands, get messed up. Is I will select the HAND in the scene selection window. I will then right click and it will give the option to Select all Children, which will select all parts of the hand. You can then right click Parameters, then Zero, then "Zero Selected Item(s) Pose" and that will reset the position of all the children (all the hand fingers etc) to the default, unposed position, which can help you redo the pose again.

View attachment 3009262

Once you get the pose you like, don't forget to save it! When you save a pose, you can specifically select to save just the hand you posed so you can use it in the future on other similar characters. I've saved A LOT of my own custom poses, expressions etc... very handy (pun intended). ;)
Or use Ultimate Zero, which makes posing-life quite easier

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes