3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
sorry wich area you mean? yes i can see what you mean with the shoes the sample count is around 5000 , and i dit see that the rendering qualität was turned of normal i dont hit 5k samples.
I meant this.

seam.jpg

The shift in the skin tone is too noticeable: it goes from pale directly to tanned for no apparent reason. I don't know what is producing that effect, though. Maybe it's related to the fact that the render itself needs to be cooked for longer? I don't know for certain.

If I were in your shoes, I'd start by setting 'Rendering quality Enable' to Off. It's better if you keep things simple in the beginning. Just control the quality of your renders by setting a time limit in seconds and a figure for the 'Max Samples' parameter. To reduce noise overall, it's OK to enable the Post denoiser under the Filtering Render settings sub-tab. Setting the 'Post Denoiser Start Iteration' to the same value you give to the 'Max samples' parameter is a good starting point.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vollezar

master861

Nov 4, 2022
I meant this.

View attachment 3007662

The shift in the skin tone is too noticeable: it goes from pale directly to tanned for no apparent reason. I don't know what is producing that effect, though. Maybe it's related to the fact that the render itself needs to be cooked for longer? I don't know for certain.

If I were in your shoes, I'd start by setting 'Rendering quality Enable' to Off. It's better if you keep things simple in the beginning. Just control the quality of your renders by setting a limit time in seconds and a figure for the 'Max Samples' parameter. To reduce noise overall, it's OK to enable the Post denoiser under the Filtering Render settings sub-tab. Setting the 'Post Denoiser Start Iteration' to the same value you give to the 'Max samples' parameter is a good starting point.
Yes now i see what you mean that is maybe because of the head i used and dint fit the orther maps to it, i used another skin then the head that is why this , and thx for the orther infos need to look at them.
I used the default settings for my gpu and daz

Last edited:
Reactions: Jumbi

master861

Nov 4, 2022
I meant this.

View attachment 3007662

If I were in your shoes, I'd start by setting 'Rendering quality Enable' to Off. It's better if you keep things simple in the beginning. Just control the quality of your renders by setting a time limit in seconds and a figure for the 'Max Samples' parameter. To reduce noise overall, it's OK to enable the Post denoiser under the Filtering Render settings sub-tab. Setting the 'Post Denoiser Start Iteration' to the same value you give to the 'Max samples' parameter is a good starting point.
Ok 8k seems to fix that are litel bit in the settings need to find the right settings.
New_pose_red.png
that is with this settings.
1697378181336.png

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
I meant this.

View attachment 3007662

Oftentimes an assets preset makeup, noticeably alters the face shading. you could try adding a little darker shade to the rest of their torso, legs, and arms to balance it out. The grainy results are fixed with the denoiser settings.

Reactions: Jumbi
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes