3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
Sep 15, 2023
View attachment 3005535
View attachment 3005538
View attachment 3005542
my latest D&D character - Briseis, she's a gnome bard, CHA 17 (casting Dancing Lights)
Me, every time I'm starting a new D&D campaign.
20231014_145201.jpg

Maybe you could dial up right movement/wind on her hair, just a bit (specially on the right side, if there's an option for that).
You know?
And maybe adjust the ground position.
Go to Render Settings / Environment, and then Ground Position Mode. Change it to Manual.
Then adjust its height to match the position of her knees (Ground Origin Y, I think... might be X though).
Bend her shins a tad more, and that's it.

You could also cut the image differently.
Maybe have the cut vertical? Maybe just centered on the lady or maybe pulling her a bit further to the right? idk

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Me, every time I'm starting a new D&D campaign.
View attachment 3006350

Maybe you could dial up right movement/wind on her hair, just a bit (specially on the right side, if there's an option for that).
You know?
And maybe adjust the ground position.
Go to Render Settings / Environment, and then Ground Position Mode. Change it to Manual.
Then adjust its height to match the position of her knees (Ground Origin Y, I think... might be X though).
Bend her shins a tad more, and that's it.

You could also cut the image differently.
Maybe have the cut vertical? Maybe just centered on the lady or maybe pulling her a bit further to the right? idk
changed her postion to standing.
new2.png

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
changed her postion to standing.
View attachment 3006479
When you loaded her shoes, there must also be a loader to pose her feet properly for that shoes. Right now, that girl can't really walk like that.

Another problem I see is that you should increase the samples count. It would benefit from it. And there seems to exist some inconsistency in the skin tone of her body in relation with that of her head, that produces a visible seam on her neck area.

KuttingTime

Jan 10, 2023
Everyone, meet Gloria Winger, my new MILF character. I posted some prototype versions earlier, and here are some previews/tests for what I'm working on with her. Lots more is coming!
(I'm a new artist, please like and share if you enjoy my work -- if you have any feedback or comments, please let me know! Here or in my DMs or wherever else. I'm looking to improve, but am also interested in what you would like to see. Please send requests of any kind! I want to make your fantasies come true!)

TheMilfAwaitsBootsAlt6cropped.png
TheMilfAwaitsBootsAlt3.png
GloriaWingerTest2.png
GloriaWingerTest3.png
GloriaWingerTest12.png
GloriaWingerTest13.png
GloriaWingerTest7good.png
GloriaWingerTest8.png
GloriaWingerTest14.png
GloriaWingerTest15.png
GloriaWingerTest5.png
GloriaWingerTest4.png
GloriaWingerTest6.png
GloriaWingerTest11.png

master861

Nov 4, 2022
When you loaded her shoes, there must also be a loader to pose her feet properly for that shoes. Right now, that girl can't really walk like that.

Another problem I see is that you should increase the samples count. It would benefit from it. And there seems to exist some inconsistency in the skin tone of her body in relation with that of her head, that produces a visible seam on her neck area.
sorry wich area you mean? yes i can see what you mean with the shoes the sample count is around 5000 , and i dit see that the rendering qualität was turned of normal i dont hit 5k samples.
and no the is no loader for the feets for that shoes or i dont see them :oops:
@KuttingTime can i ask what the triangel is doing ther at the 13th img at her Vagina?

Last edited:

wildcat99sh

Aug 31, 2017
No of curse not ;) that is why its are cosplay.
That was actually related to whether I wasn't color blind after all.;)
and feets should be now fixed :oops:
View attachment 3007551
The left foot and the shoe are still wrong.

Normally it works well, when setting and finalizing the persons pose and at the last apply again the "Fit Foot Pose" from the shoes assett. Finetuning can be done when selecting the foot and two nodes "deeper" you can adjust the toes.

In your picture she must have VERY strong toes to bend the sole of the shoe :cool:

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes