3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
I totally agree. Most of the images of the woman are better in the DAZ version. As for the guy, the AI version is better but only because he has very little work in DAZ. It would be easily improved with a few added details and some morphs.

Why is it that soo many people will spend hours messing around with a female character, morphs & hair etc, but the male characters get what looks like 10 minutes work in total. I know AI can be useful for somethings, even if not used on a render, it can be used to bounce image ideas around, before starting a render image. I've used some AI generated graveyard scenes as a start point on my latest work.

Sep 15, 2023
View attachment 3005535
View attachment 3005538
View attachment 3005542
my latest D&D character - Briseis, she's a gnome bard, CHA 17 (casting Dancing Lights)
Me, every time I'm starting a new D&D campaign.
20231014_145201.jpg

Maybe you could dial up right movement/wind on her hair, just a bit (specially on the right side, if there's an option for that).
You know?
And maybe adjust the ground position.
Go to Render Settings / Environment, and then Ground Position Mode. Change it to Manual.
Then adjust its height to match the position of her knees (Ground Origin Y, I think... might be X though).
Bend her shins a tad more, and that's it.

You could also cut the image differently.
Maybe have the cut vertical? Maybe just centered on the lady or maybe pulling her a bit further to the right? idk

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes