3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Thanks, but i made a rookie's mistake. Saw that only after uploading(slight discoloration between body and rest of the maps) :(
I don't see what you mean. I 100% agree with HawkyDawky, great work! Had you not pointed it out, I wouldn't have noticed it. Lets just call those lines on her legs where she was wearing tight shorts. ;)

The important thing is that you catch your mistakes and improve over time. Man, just the other day I thought I was done with a character and I kept finding errors... I must have spend a couple hours redoing her over and over and over again! LOL BUT, we learn to catch these things over time. Keep at it, love your work!

wildcat99sh

Aug 31, 2017
View attachment 3021355
There, you see? And yes, tanlines is the cause! Mistake was that i not saw that right away.
Now i see it. And shit, i have a 27" Monitor and wearing glasses.
But as the others already said, these can be lines from wearing something too tight.
Jesus Christ, and i thought I am a perfectionist....

Honestly, without your sentence "i made a mistake...." nobody would have seen it.

Reactions: Mr. Yeti

Powerline75

Nov 7, 2019
OK, here's a little ... poll. of sorts.
I am messing around, bored, and in search for a proper idea for a scene to render. So, I said "let's make a Harley recreation"... and, then, I got carried away a bit, in photoshop... but, the raw, untouched final render looks great on its own, so... which one do you folks liked the best?
Original render, not touched in photoshop
HQor.jpg

standard post-work I do
HQ.jpg

and, then, I got carried away, and did... this, combining a couple (actually a little more than just a couple) of the built-in PS filters
HQ2.jpg

InfamousRebel

Jul 20, 2018
OK, here's a little ... poll. of sorts.
I am messing around, bored, and in search for a proper idea for a scene to render. So, I said "let's make a Harley recreation"... and, then, I got carried away a bit, in photoshop... but, the raw, untouched final render looks great on its own, so... which one do you folks liked the best?
Original render, not touched in photoshop
View attachment 3021527

standard post-work I do
View attachment 3021529

and, then, I got carried away, and did... this, combining a couple (actually a little more than just a couple) of the built-in PS filters
View attachment 3021534
I like them all, I dunno, there's something fun to be found in messing around so I'm gonna go for option 3

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
proposal celebration.png
They've gone a tad overboard after she said "yes" to his proposal.

I've finally found an actual noise pattern for photo film. In this case by Kodak. Now I'm looking into actual colour grading, and I'm baffled that the Gimp and Rawtherapee communities are further in this regard than Adobe. It seems that professionals don't do this kind of photorealistic CG.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes