3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

zegamez

Game Developer
May 22, 2019
Thanks, but i made a rookie's mistake. Saw that only after uploading(slight discoloration between body and rest of the maps) :(
Oh, I've had quite a bit of butthurt with this tan lines asset for G9. The issue lies with the asset itself. There are inconsistencies in some textures for the body, legs, and head for certain tan line options. I spent hours trying to sort it out. In the end, I manually corrected them in Photoshop.

I'm don't know if you purchased it or pirated, but I bought it. It was really frustrating.

digitbrush

Apr 5, 2019
View attachment 3021355
There, you see? And yes, tanlines is the cause! Mistake was that i not saw that right away.
are you using the tan line for g9 merchant resource? these are meant for g9 without anatomical elements. but the workaround is to apply the tan you want first to the body then copy the BODY or LEGS texture over and paste it into the genital texture...then switch the UV back to DEFAULT..forgot exact process but i can find it again if you like. Are you using the default genitals for G9? or third party? there are also other tan line products for g9 out right now that address genitals. i had the same issue you did with this product.

Last edited:

nerdyswagg

Nov 29, 2017
Okay so i have been working on three main characters that im gonna be using in my posts in the future, and im gonna explain each of their personality's

Starting with:
Amelia Wanger

First off she has a fun and bubbly personality real friendly, she is a good listener and never be one to judge, somebody like that is good to be around. Also she does not like the idea of sexual Intercourse (but deep down there is a slutty awakening just waiting to be unleased.)

Amelia Wanger.png

And our next girl is:
Selene October

Now she is kind of your average goth girl (could not come up with something original) but anyway she is a realist, which means her views on life are to the point, she will let you know the honest truth good or bad. Loves going to gothic parties and drinking, Also she does not hate the idea of sex, and is down to fuck but she has to have a few drinks to really get into it.

Selene October.png

Last but not least is the nerdy one: Lyra Cunningham

She loves books so much i mean if you get her on a subject on reading and books you will never hear the end of it. Her personality is shy she would rather stay at home and read then go out and socialize, but like i said above get her on the subject of books and its non stop talking. Regarding sex she has read and seen pictures in books, but never fucked in her life.

Lyra.png

Okay these three models are the ones i am going the be using in future post, I hope i wrote good personality's for them and you have a basic understanding of what they are about.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Sorry OffTop:
I have a problem that i can't render. After pressing the render button, DAZ closes itself - without error, closes completely, even exits processes!
Does anyone know what this problem is and how to deal with it?

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
Sorry OffTop:
I have a problem that i can't render. After pressing the render button, DAZ closes itself - without error, closes completely, even exits processes!
Does anyone know what this problem is and how to deal with it?
it could be that your render passed the memory capacity of your GPU. Don't overload your scene. 1st try render one character.

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
it could be that your render passed the memory capacity of your GPU. Don't overload your scene. 1st try render one character.
Until today everything worked fine.
Ram 24 gb, video card 12 gb.
If the scene was overloaded, it would give me an error like kernel error or something like that.
I checked the scene before rendering
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After i added the wet texture, swimsuit, emotions, light and render settings.
I rendered 4 characters a few weeks ago:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Everything was fine.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes