5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Wet Dragon

Suri:
"Sweetie, stop gawking and come here help me."

Suri: "Could really use your help to soap those hard to reach places."

Suri: "And if your hand should end up wandering a little, I wouldn't mind that."

View attachment 3030971
I can continue to stare at such a beautiful body and gently soap it in the most intimate places,
and what a divinely gorgeous red dragon tattoo !! :love::love:
Truly masterful art,X3rr4

• Red Heart
Reactions: X3rr4

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
In honor of both the fantastic job Netflix did with the live action One Piece, and with all due respect to one of the developers here on F95, I present Nine of Swords as Nami.

Nine_MB1_08_F95.png

Found a transparent PNG of Nami's tattoo. Built the Climatact in Autodesk Fusion360 and imported it into DAZ as an OBJ. Used the custom character for NoS. Used the shoes, bracelets, top from MTT_IO's Nami character. Shorts are from Fugazi_1968, belt from Pretty3D (with geometry removed). Set in Veiw of the Sea from JeffersonAF. Rendered in 8K, post processed in Lightroom Classic.

I think she makes a pretty good version of Nami, although depending on the season your are watching her breast size is a bit smaller.

Powerline75

Nov 7, 2019
How do you light up full character?
A combination of standard lights, and an HDRi dome, followed by tonemapping tuning, bloom and gamma adjustments. Luckily, you can have the majority of that premade for you, in easy to use cingle click options. Cake and Bob HDRi sets all come with dome rotation, brightness levels, shadow levels, vignete settings, and bloom. Bloom also comes at most of the newer DM scene bundles. Also Dimention Theory's "Rainy city Chicago" also comes with brightness tuning and white balance (a.k.a. tonemapping) options. You don't need to use their HDRis for bloom, tonemapping and brightness options to work, so... they're perfect tools.
And, then, once the long process of rendering finishes, photoshop. If I give you the raw versus edited render to compare, they're so drastically different, in terms of contrast, color balance, shadow bias, gamma and color leak and tonemapping.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes