3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Greengiant3D

Apr 28, 2018
If you're wasn't 100% happy, you can do more, if you want :love:
Well I plan on trying to end this little series on Halloween so I've still got time for a few more perhaps, I have maybe 4 or 5 images planned where it becomes more horror based so the erotic stuff is just filler really.

I think I made things harder for myself by trying to get good camera angles in a tiny little tent, for this one I actually went into the geometry editor and removed the side of the tent, I should of done that earlier.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HawkyDawky

HawkyDawky

Mar 18, 2019
Well I plan on trying to end this little series on Halloween so I've still got time for a few more perhaps, I have maybe 4 or 5 images planned where it becomes more horror based so the erotic stuff is just filler really.

I think I made things harder for myself by trying to get good camera angles in a tiny little tent, for this one I actually went into the geometry editor and removed the side of the tent, I should of done that earlier.
Can't wait to see your work !

Reactions: Greengiant3D

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
Officer Kelly: "Sorry Jack. You mom isn't coming to bail you out this time. She said the only way you would learn is for us to go hard on you."

Jack: "What? What's that mean? I'm too young for jail! What are you going to do with me?"

Officer Kelly: "For starters, you'll be spending the night in the hole mister... My hole. Don't worry though. If you're a good boy, maybe I'll let you go in the morning for good behavior."

Jack: "Oh my god... Mom was right. Go hard on me. I'm ready to pay my debt to society!"

Going to the hole.jpg

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes