3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Sharing the promo pics I'm currently making for the second product I plan to release.
Head and body HD morphs are entirely custom. (from lips to nipples, down the feet to the toes)
Still not sure on what to name her.

(it looks better in full res)
View attachment 3055825
View attachment 3055834
View attachment 3055832
View attachment 3055836

Model 1 is using: (skin & brows) &
Model 2 is using: Warloc's Akito from (skin) &

(both using only my custom character morph)
I really love how plump they are. They're chubby but not fat. What did you do to get their bodies?

Sep 15, 2023
I really love how plump they are. They're chubby but not fat. What did you do to get their bodies?
That's a custom shape I made, AD.
Her physique is a byproduct of twice a duzen different body, breasts, belly, back, abs, hips & waist different shape dials + half an hour on zbrush.
(I even retouched her ears, neck, hands, feet and toes as well... to have every bit matching that roly-poly thing she's got going on)

It wasn't easy to get there, chubby but not fat. I wanted a more realistic pear/plump figure, hot but in a non-conventional way... flabby, flaws and all.
A true work of alchemy using shape dials.

I'll have her uploaded to my renderhub store in a couple days tops.

Just checking a new hair. View attachment 3056306
https://f95zone.to/threads/daz3d-art-show-us-your-dazskill.4764/post-12111398
:whistle:

• Love
Reactions: ArturiousDesign

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
That's a custom shape I made, AD.
Her physique is a byproduct of twice a duzen different body, breasts, belly, back, abs, hips & waist different shape dials + half an hour on zbrush.
(I even retouched her ears, neck, hands, feet and toes as well... to have every bit matching that roly-poly thing she's got going on)

It wasn't easy to get there, chubby but not fat. I wanted a more realistic pear/plump figure, hot but in a non-conventional way... flabby, flaws and all.
A true work of alchemy using shape dials.

I'll have her uploaded to my renderhub store in a couple days tops.

https://f95zone.to/threads/daz3d-art-show-us-your-dazskill.4764/post-12111398
:whistle:
Anywho, Love em. I'd love to see them in a BBW game. Most BBW games have them looking 2 sec away from getting your legs chopped off from diabetes. yours looks plump but still very sexy. I especially love the huge areola. great job man!

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes