3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Can anyone recognize who this is supposed to be? ... But I'm still "working" on it. ;)

View attachment 3077563
Youtuber who does various electronic/cosplay build videos. Naomi Wu "Sexy Cyborg".

Actually I must apologize, I didn't really guess from the image, I saw the other thread where this was mentioned.
But it is a fairly good likeness if you bring up the photo of her.

I do recall her from the some online news a couple of years ago, when she had a weird doxxing run-in with a reporter from Vice, and also the rolling controversy from the incel crowd who refused to believe that she comes up with the electronic projects herself, and theorizing that she is just going through the steps while a male who is "actually technical" was coaching her (of course lol incels smh).

_ren

Jun 4, 2018
Youtuber who does various electronic/cosplay build videos. Naomi Wu "Sexy Cyborg".

Actually I must apologize, I didn't really guess from the image, I saw the other thread where this was mentioned.
But it is a fairly good likeness if you bring up the photo of her.

I do recall her from the some online news a couple of years ago, when she had a weird doxxing run-in with a reporter from Vice, and also the rolling controversy from the incel crowd who refused to believe that she comes up with the electronic projects herself, and theorizing that she is just going through the steps while a male who is "actually technical" was coaching her (of course lol incels smh).

Yeah! Right!

Still working on this Model every now and then. - Sadly, Naomi Wu disappeared a few month ago.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Hey guys! just looking for some advice and criticism if needed on how the 3D models reflect onto a portrait format.

View attachment 3063050
It's good except one detail: despite the canvases being turned to the side, the eyes of at least some of the models are looking at camera.

So I'd guess you used a perspective tool to shape the renders to the parallelogram frame. but unfortunately that doesn't change the actual "facing angle" of the content.

It's possible to render images, then use them as textures on the "canvas" objects in your final render. this will result in the eyes facing the "right" way.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes